Reviews for Sensate Focus
Platinum Blondie chapter 32 . 9/18
Great story. I found myself trying to sneak in some reading while I was supposed to be preparing lessons for my students.
Leo105 chapter 32 . 2/17/2018
Thank you guys so so much for sharing this amazing story. You made me read until now, 3 am, and I blame you for neglecting the stuff I have to do for school. But it was totally worth it. You wrote it so authentically, the characters as well as the story. And omg, I looove how you portrayed Sweets. Honestly, he's such a cutie. Especially his last line about being that good made me crack up. Simply amazing! So thanks again, I hope you intend to continue writing, since you are really talented (not to forget the smut hehe). Loved it!
LaceyJ chapter 32 . 7/23/2017
What fun! Loved it
gnomeasaurus chapter 32 . 7/7/2017
Excellent!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/18/2017
Rereading and reviewing this for the millionth time.
It's singularly the best Bones story and I'm so glad it exists, especially now that the show is over.
I don't know if you guys are still out there reading my words... but: What a ride. We've had such a great time. Thank for your devotion to the fandom.
FanFicFan76 chapter 32 . 1/28/2017
Well. I think i may as well stop reading entirely because I feel certain nothing could top this, ever. The angst. The sex (which was tasteful). The resolution that was so hard-won. Sigh.
FanFicFan76 chapter 17 . 1/27/2017
Ha. Love the way you started this chapter.
kikki hope chapter 32 . 9/11/2015
Loved this story, thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
raining-down-hearts chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Oh my gosh. This is AMAZING. I'm laughing out loud, I'm flailing, this is all SO in-character, I can practically hear it in their voices! Wow, you nailed the Bones/Booth vibe. Like wow. I know this is an old story, but I hope you're still reading your reviews, because I am looooving this story! It feels like the episode I always wanted but never got, it's so great! Really nice job on the dialogue, too. It's got that naturally un-natural scientist-y-ness to it, haha.
pinkmama1 chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
That was a really lovely story. I enjoyed every bit of it. The show being so angsty at the moment a story like this one is just what I needed. Thank you so much for writing it.

Lene
displacement chapter 32 . 4/21/2015
Wow - ok, first of all I haven't read much bones ff, but I can't imagine it gets much better than that! Just the right amount of tension, angst and lemon! Excellent story, very well written.
rosiemehl chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
Hi there, wow what a fantastic story. Yeah I'm a bit late getting to it but so worth it. It was just so Booth and Brennan, and Sweets, everybody really! In my mind's eye I could see it all unfold on the TV screen, so real. Great job!
williamfloyd2000 chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
Very nice. I skipped your story for awhile because of the angst tag but I'm really glad I decided to give it a shot.
Nicolene B chapter 32 . 6/28/2014
Loved this story! Really well-written and an amazing plot! Thumbs up! :)
Rasial chapter 32 . 4/24/2014
Great story guys - characterization kept me going throughout - especially Jack and Angela, they were very believable. Can you let me know if you write any more stories about Sweets? Good Sweets fic is hard to find.
1,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »