Reviews for Sensate Focus
CastleIsInMyBones chapter 1 . 10/18
I just finished re reading this and honestly I can't get over the talent you guys have! This was always and will always be one of my favourite fanfics to read and I'm so grateful you guys made this masterpiece
N. R chapter 32 . 9/5
Read the whole thing today. It is great and very on character. This are talented writers.
CastleIsInMyBones chapter 32 . 5/8
Im so shocked i have never commented on this fic! I've reread it like 5 times aswell. So amazing and true to the characters and the entire storyline was portrayed perfectly. I honestly don't think I've ever read a better Bones fanfic in my life
Platinum Blondie chapter 32 . 9/18/2019
Great story. I found myself trying to sneak in some reading while I was supposed to be preparing lessons for my students.
Leo105 chapter 32 . 2/17/2018
Thank you guys so so much for sharing this amazing story. You made me read until now, 3 am, and I blame you for neglecting the stuff I have to do for school. But it was totally worth it. You wrote it so authentically, the characters as well as the story. And omg, I looove how you portrayed Sweets. Honestly, he's such a cutie. Especially his last line about being that good made me crack up. Simply amazing! So thanks again, I hope you intend to continue writing, since you are really talented (not to forget the smut hehe). Loved it!
LaceyJ chapter 32 . 7/23/2017
What fun! Loved it
gnomeasaurus chapter 32 . 7/7/2017
Excellent!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/18/2017
Rereading and reviewing this for the millionth time.
It's singularly the best Bones story and I'm so glad it exists, especially now that the show is over.
I don't know if you guys are still out there reading my words... but: What a ride. We've had such a great time. Thank for your devotion to the fandom.
FanFicFan76 chapter 32 . 1/28/2017
Well. I think i may as well stop reading entirely because I feel certain nothing could top this, ever. The angst. The sex (which was tasteful). The resolution that was so hard-won. Sigh.
FanFicFan76 chapter 17 . 1/27/2017
Ha. Love the way you started this chapter.
kikki hope chapter 32 . 9/11/2015
Loved this story, thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
raining-down-hearts chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Oh my gosh. This is AMAZING. I'm laughing out loud, I'm flailing, this is all SO in-character, I can practically hear it in their voices! Wow, you nailed the Bones/Booth vibe. Like wow. I know this is an old story, but I hope you're still reading your reviews, because I am looooving this story! It feels like the episode I always wanted but never got, it's so great! Really nice job on the dialogue, too. It's got that naturally un-natural scientist-y-ness to it, haha.
pinkmama1 chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
That was a really lovely story. I enjoyed every bit of it. The show being so angsty at the moment a story like this one is just what I needed. Thank you so much for writing it.

Lene
displacement chapter 32 . 4/21/2015
Wow - ok, first of all I haven't read much bones ff, but I can't imagine it gets much better than that! Just the right amount of tension, angst and lemon! Excellent story, very well written.
rosiemehl chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
Hi there, wow what a fantastic story. Yeah I'm a bit late getting to it but so worth it. It was just so Booth and Brennan, and Sweets, everybody really! In my mind's eye I could see it all unfold on the TV screen, so real. Great job!
1,729 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »