Reviews for Sensate Focus
MonaCK chapter 32 . 6/26/2009
Hi there.

So I just found this story today, and even though it's almost a year old, I read it eagerly, and was compelled to write you a quick review once I was done.

This story was just... perfect. I'm a huge fan of stories that bring booth and bones together in context, and in the right way, and this one does it just so well. The characterizations were spot on, and the way you had the relationship grow - absolutely wonderful.

I see you've written another story together. I'm going to go check it out now. I hope the two of you continue to write together.
continuity18 chapter 32 . 6/26/2009
wow! that was really really good, i so loved reading it, great story
kimzee92sr chapter 32 . 6/18/2009
Oh my gosh, i just read this fic, and i absolutely LOVE it! I knocked it back in one day, it's so amazing i just couldn't stop reading! I'm just about to read Scared Stiff. Keep up the great work!
sofi'schoice chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
lol this is the ONLY fanfic i've come across that actually pays homage to Brennans manner of speaking.

in every other fic, the way she speaks is ridiculously off track that i cant enjoy it at all for the continuous stabs of annoyance i feel at phrases she would never say.

booth is fairly easy because he's pretty colloquial, but its brennan that always shatters the movie in my mind in most cases.

in this fic, however, you did an amazing job of projecting brennan's persona.

VENZwife chapter 32 . 6/8/2009
I am completely in love with this wonderful story! I was just as frustrated as Angela and Sweets for these two to get together. Excellent job!
ibelieveinthegood chapter 32 . 6/8/2009
This was the very first Bones fic I've ever read - and every word of it was amazing! It came recommended by a friend, and once I started reading, I couldn't stop. You ladies did a great job. :)
bloodwrites chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
OMG, I love this fic! Laughed out loud (possibly snorted, even) at this:

"...They are both a little egotistical."

"Hey," Booth said indignantly.

"Dude. You wear a rooster on your belt buckle."

LMAO.

You have a great set-up for the entire story, and I love how deeply the rift between Hodgins and Angela is affecting Bren. And I'll admit here and now that I LOVE Sweets anyway, and you've captured him to a T in this. All right, onto the next chapter!
bloodwrites chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I found this on the recommended list for alias_jems over on lj, and I'm so pleased I did. What a great start! I couldn't stop smiling reading this opening, you've captured all three characters and the dynamic between them beautifully. Can't wait to read the rest!
SillySavannah chapter 32 . 5/26/2009
yay! awesome story! i don't know what i'm going to do with myself anymore! :[

anyway, thanks for everything, guys!
SillySavannah chapter 26 . 5/26/2009
hey guys, just a FYI. there's such a thing as a tibia and a fibula, but no tibula. common mistake, but definitely had me goin nuts. idk if you can edit it so nobody else will freak out, but just lettin ya know!

on a better note, i LOVE the story and cannot wait to see how things go next chapter! thanks :]
Red-Sox-LaLa chapter 32 . 5/5/2009
This is easily the single best Bones fic i have EVER read. It's simply amazing. BRAVO!
Tadpole24 chapter 32 . 4/29/2009
Hey hey

Just stumbled across this little gem about a week ago and have been reading it everyday since. :) it's that addictive. :) I would have read the thing in a day had it not been for studies. lol

Awesome story girlies. :)

Love the flow, just the right amount of angst and romance.

Love the therapy parts, i have such a soft spot for Sweets and you wrote him so well :)

And i love how you incorporated Angela and Jack into the story too. The supporting cast don't get much glory but you gave them some. :)

Thanks for such a wonderful story! Hope inspiration strikes you again soon! :)

Em

xx
lrigD chapter 26 . 4/17/2009
Ok, that was the ... I'm trying to find the word in English, but I can't... way to end a chapter. Lol.
lrigD chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
That was so hot. I should really go to bed, 'cause I have a pretty big test tomorrow, but I just can't stop reading...
volrath77 chapter 32 . 4/14/2009
Whoo...that was hot. Smokin' hot. Awesome story you've concocted here. No doubt about it.
1,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »