Reviews for Sensate Focus
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hey, this looks so intruging! Poor Sweets. I really felt for the guy. Today my friends were being so frustrating, so I can totally relate with the kid. :) ARGH, lol. But can't wait to see what happens!
jenmo4981 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
aw. I heart you two too.

And lucky me got a dramatic reading while driving home. And spoilers.

YAY!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
lol...that was hilarious and of course I want to see the explosion...

fab
L.typhoon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I can't wait for the explosion!

Update soon!
Insert Something Memorable chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Ooh, liking it so far! And also, kinda ridiculously excited about the prospect of more :p Sweets is awesome (well, he's grown on me, didn't like the premise (may not be the word I'm looking for) for his character, but he's just too awesome not to like), so I'm glad he's in there, and the rest looks great as well. Loved Brennan's "Are you saying I am?", and the way they were whispering/not including him in their conversation, like in the show.
laperkin chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
yay a new story already! :) mailbox and closet lol. I'm glad they got outta that! lol

I like Bren's comment "My closet is quite large. It could contain a great deal of mail." LOL great job!

grand theft auto is a great game to play- its fun to see Sweets play that :)
danireed chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
that was funny to see Sweet's get all mad. and i cant wait to see the explosion looks like.
space77 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
So far so good! Curious to see where you go with this based on your summary though...

And I love how B&B play off of Sweets and end up getting what they want in the end. You guys write that so well! I was so feeling Sweets' frustration right along with him! Poor Dr. Geeks!

Can't wait for more!

Space
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hi there girls,

God you have to wonder about poor Sweets, Bones and Booth were definitely not what he signed up for. I reckon they would be therapy enough for him too. I can see why he would get so frustrated with them...but you are right, they will be back and right soon too. I can not wait for that explosion. I think that that is what everyone is waiting for and I for one will be cocooned in my own little protective bubble waiting for it...

Onward bound girls...

Ger
cordy2007 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Yes yes yes. I want to se them explode. Please update soon.
ForAReason chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Your title was driving me nuts trying to figure out what it meant so I finally wiki'd it and OMG! You soo are going to get to the latter stages, right? LOL. It's kinda like tantric, yes?

Jamie knows how much I adore her layered psychology in her stories (it's pretty much what I live for ;-p) so I'll have to tell you, Mia, how much I do in this one too. Wonderful.

Loved the closet/mailbox metaphor and loved even more that they are totally oblivious as usual...

"My closet is quite large. It could contain a great deal of mail."

LOL!

Can't wait for the next chapter of explosions and exploring. :-)

Ali
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hee :) I love them getting one over on Sweets. Felt very like an ep! Look forward to more :)
xBeMinex chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
that was brilliant, cant wait for the next part x
mumrulz chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love all Booth/Brennan/Sweets therapy sessions, & this one is no different. LOL.

You know that Sweets can see the UST between Both & Brennan & I love the subtle ways he tries to bring this to the fore with them, to get them to address it without having to hit them over the head with it.

**"Maybe because I'm not a girl?"

"Are you saying I am?" Brennan replied, apparently offended.

...gotta love the way that Brennan is opposed to being referred to as a 'girl'.

Loved the mailbox/closet analogy...so very true. :-)

PMSL at B&B offside conversation about topics & issues, they really know how to wind Sweets up!

**Because when that explosion happened...when they tried to fit in one piece of mail too many...it was going to light up the sky. God help the innocent bystanders.

...love the premise...love the image of trying to squeeze all UST mail in the closet...& looking forward to the inevitable explosion...hope everyone has got their gumboots handy. LOL. :-):-):-)
sunny78 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Crazy grad students, huh? Guess why I am still up at 1 AM in the morning reading your story... it's the bonus after hours and hours of grad work!

Anyhow, nice way of ending my day like that... I laughed so hard... Sweets is awesome, and the B&B interaction priceless. Can't wait to see how this story is shaping up.. I loved 'Scared Stiff' by the way.

Keep up the great work!