Reviews for Sensate Focus
bea.tricks chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
you know, i love the prospect of this story. if they talk to sweets about hodgela, they're opening themselves up to exploring their own feelings about all of those issues. and it would be a cold day in hell before they were in therapy as "just partners" discussing opposing views on marriage and children otherwise.

looking forward to the next chapter! do we get to see b&b sharing a nice, romantic, issue-laden dinner, or will we pop over to sweets? or something else entirely? woo!
LordLanceahlot chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Oh! Hodgins/Angela tension? It's all very new territory. I like it. :) I really felt for all four of them though. You did a great job.
sunny78 chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Whoa... that was an unexpected turn. I can't wait to see where it goes. Right now I am feeling somewhat sad... poor Ange and Hodgie.

I am happy to see that there is a reason to go back and talk to Sweets though. Man, I love the kid... and you guys portray him so well. B&B stuck at a romantic restaurant, all dressed up and delicious... probably lots of ISSUES coming up that need to be dealt with. Sweet!
fanofbones chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
OMG...I"m so torn here..

on the one hand, you have Booth and Bren alone in a beautiful restaurant having a semi-first date.

On the other hand, you have Hodgins and Angela divorcing..I mean damn, its only the first chapter.

I don't know whether to be excited or depressed...

the gammit of emotions here ladies...

and poor Sweets...lol...what a handful B&B are...and now Hodgela too...Sweets will need therapy when this is said and done

fantastic chapter and hugs to you both

fab
Mana6 chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Fabulous! I can't wait for the next chappie!
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Excellent use of Sweets, whom I always love to see like this: a little frustrated and grasping at straws to find the right angle to get through to them (without actually butting their heads together) while still carefully treading the minefield of denial, which he knows would have them snapping shut like clams and/or running for the hills in no time. Good job!

The little private tête-a-têtes during those sessions are also spot-on (you can just *see* ED with that slight frown and nodding at what Booth whispers at her) and well-used.

‘My closet is quite large’; Brennan and metaphors…oy!

I’m starting to enjoy the tag-teaming on Sweets that’s patently visible in Man in the Mud (I was curious whether you’d come up with this before or after that ep; it’s even more brilliant if you came up with it before!)

‘They'd be back. Because when that explosion happened...when they tried to fit in one piece of mail too many...it was going to light up the sky. God help the innocent bystanders.’

Now I’m very curious what that last piece of mail will be—and I can’t wait for that explosion! Which, judging the title of this instant classic and the rating, is bound to rock my socks off (it’ll ‘float my boat’, hihihi; sorry, I’ll be done with the 5 steamboats shipping co innuendo now…)

I’m in on this thrill ride, ladies!
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
woohoo! i am so loving this fic already guys! cannot wait for more! you make a great pair, writing together... and are writing the characters perfectly! poor sweets! booth and bones are hilarious together, and so good at zoning out everything else, it'd be so furstrating for him!

keep up the good work, update soon! please?
LadyJaye chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Very interested to see what that explosion will look like. Nice beginning, very much what I'd expect from a therapy session with Bones & Booth :)
December Wind chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Yes! Light up the sky with fireworks! Pretty pretty fireworks! Everyone loves fireworks!
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hey, this looks so intruging! Poor Sweets. I really felt for the guy. Today my friends were being so frustrating, so I can totally relate with the kid. :) ARGH, lol. But can't wait to see what happens!
jenmo4981 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
aw. I heart you two too.

And lucky me got a dramatic reading while driving home. And spoilers.

YAY!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
lol...that was hilarious and of course I want to see the explosion...

fab
L.typhoon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I can't wait for the explosion!

Update soon!
Insert Something Memorable chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Ooh, liking it so far! And also, kinda ridiculously excited about the prospect of more :p Sweets is awesome (well, he's grown on me, didn't like the premise (may not be the word I'm looking for) for his character, but he's just too awesome not to like), so I'm glad he's in there, and the rest looks great as well. Loved Brennan's "Are you saying I am?", and the way they were whispering/not including him in their conversation, like in the show.
laperkin chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
yay a new story already! :) mailbox and closet lol. I'm glad they got outta that! lol

I like Bren's comment "My closet is quite large. It could contain a great deal of mail." LOL great job!

grand theft auto is a great game to play- its fun to see Sweets play that :)
1,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 Next »