Reviews for Sensate Focus
Guest chapter 32 . 4/18/2017
Rereading and reviewing this for the millionth time.
It's singularly the best Bones story and I'm so glad it exists, especially now that the show is over.
I don't know if you guys are still out there reading my words... but: What a ride. We've had such a great time. Thank for your devotion to the fandom.
FanFicFan76 chapter 32 . 1/28/2017
Well. I think i may as well stop reading entirely because I feel certain nothing could top this, ever. The angst. The sex (which was tasteful). The resolution that was so hard-won. Sigh.
FanFicFan76 chapter 17 . 1/27/2017
Ha. Love the way you started this chapter.
kikki hope chapter 32 . 9/11/2015
Loved this story, thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
raining-down-hearts chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Oh my gosh. This is AMAZING. I'm laughing out loud, I'm flailing, this is all SO in-character, I can practically hear it in their voices! Wow, you nailed the Bones/Booth vibe. Like wow. I know this is an old story, but I hope you're still reading your reviews, because I am looooving this story! It feels like the episode I always wanted but never got, it's so great! Really nice job on the dialogue, too. It's got that naturally un-natural scientist-y-ness to it, haha.
pinkmama1 chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
That was a really lovely story. I enjoyed every bit of it. The show being so angsty at the moment a story like this one is just what I needed. Thank you so much for writing it.

Lene
displacement chapter 32 . 4/21/2015
Wow - ok, first of all I haven't read much bones ff, but I can't imagine it gets much better than that! Just the right amount of tension, angst and lemon! Excellent story, very well written.
rosiemehl chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
Hi there, wow what a fantastic story. Yeah I'm a bit late getting to it but so worth it. It was just so Booth and Brennan, and Sweets, everybody really! In my mind's eye I could see it all unfold on the TV screen, so real. Great job!
williamfloyd2000 chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
Very nice. I skipped your story for awhile because of the angst tag but I'm really glad I decided to give it a shot.
Nicolene B chapter 32 . 6/28/2014
Loved this story! Really well-written and an amazing plot! Thumbs up! :)
Rasial chapter 32 . 4/24/2014
Great story guys - characterization kept me going throughout - especially Jack and Angela, they were very believable. Can you let me know if you write any more stories about Sweets? Good Sweets fic is hard to find.
LuceliaDss chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Looooove!
melimeows chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
Awesome story! Loved every little bit of it.
silverL1N1NGS chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
Great story. The ending was perfect!
sardella.belle chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
This is seriously one of (if not THE) best Bones fanfics I have ever read. Seriously. Awesome.

*standing ovation*

Well done, ladies. Well done.
1,737 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »