Reviews for Sensate Focus
Flywoman Returns chapter 27 . 7/10/2011
That first section from Sweets' POV made me laugh so hard. You guys are geniuses! Perfect comic timing - and spot-on characterization of the big L.
Flywoman Returns chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
iThis was so not cool./i

Yay, Sweets is back! I was worried that he was going to stumble upon them in flagrante delicto, and the choice to have him think he'd failed was so much better!
Flywoman Returns chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Just found this on a rec list and am enjoying it so much because of Sweets' machinations and your Brennan voice. Had to review this chapter because this made me LOL:

"You want us to talk about her orgasms again?" Booth looked one hundred percent horrified.

"...And I can assure you that the possibility of Booth and I having any kind of sex has been completely ruled out and..."

"What? This isn't that kind of therapy!" Booth exclaimed.

"Dudes." He said it in the loudest voice he could muster.
Jewelbe11 chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
At the suggestions of friends on Twitter who said I HAD to read this I started yesterday afternoon and if it weren't for life interrupting I would have finished yesterday as well. I've totally enjoyed this story. The ending was beautiful. Great work.
Fictional Mind chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
Wow. I love your story! I just read the complete thing and it's amazing. Even though the sex scenes were kind of...too much for me at certain points, I still enjoyed seeing them both together. And there were so many cute moments in your story that I simply adored. Also there were so many funny moments that literally made me break out into laughter. Overall I can just say AMAZING story, FANTASTIC writing and you guys are awesome for sharing this fanfiction with us readers! Thank you! :))
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 32 . 6/4/2011
God, this story was so wonderfully frustrating. You read these stories where everything is rainbows and puppies and butterflies, and the people are in love and never argue about anything important. . . And they're totally unrealistic, despite how good they make you feel. Then there's this story, where the two main characters are intelligent idiots who are just too freaking scared to be honest with each other, when that honesty would have saved them so much heart crushing :) I love that this was like hearing about a real relationship, in the real world; crazy annoying and frustrating and tantrum-inducing, in the best possible way.
jaybones chapter 32 . 4/24/2011
I know, i know... This storie is completed like 3 years ago, but i just finished read it now, and i have to tell you this is a greeeeaaat one! love it! i read it in like 6 hours without takinga breake! Congratulation girls! (anjd sorry for my english, i'm better at reading than at writing)
Igotyourweregoinghome chapter 32 . 3/30/2011
I just/finally came accross your story and i loved it so much, probably the best i've ever read in all honesty!
vampirern chapter 32 . 3/3/2011
This story was AMAZING! WOW!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
He was turned on

As angry as she was, she was hot, too - it was in her eyes.

Okay, I officially love you guys. Freaking Fantastic Freakingness!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
"How was the cabin, man?"

"Shut up."

I love this story.
magickmoons chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Excellent chapter. Several laugh out loud moments (partcularly some of Jack's comments), plus great steaminess between Booth & Brennan!
bones62442 chapter 32 . 1/7/2011
A fantastic end to a fantastic story.. haha i love that they now fight over soy products... hope you two get inspried again soon :)
bones62442 chapter 22 . 1/5/2011
I chuckle at the thought of Sweets calling himself 'Big L' inside his head. hahaha

I love this story, thanks so much :)
Frankie707 chapter 32 . 1/2/2011
OK I just read the the whole story through...well over the course of a couple of days I did have other things to do too.:D I loved the story and am very happy it was recommended.
1,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »