Reviews for Wasted
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
*stares at screen for a couple moments* Well. *coughs* That last line threw me for a minute. *tries to get blush under control and somewhat succeeds* I WAS warned, and it wasn't that bad anyway (the sexual humor, I mean, the story itself was of as high a quality as ever). All I can say is that the comparison of Blackout to a desk fan made me howl with laughter, so it was worth the moment at the end that threw me for a loop. :-) Liked it, overall. Keep up the good work.
SabertoothLioness chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
O.O wow.

Remember kids: Do not get drunk. Bad things happen!
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
aaaahaha lol! XD i can't stop laughing! XD
XenoHybridChick chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Bonecrusher trust me you don't wanna know why your aft hurts. Trust me leave it alone.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
:'DDD
Haller's Demon chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
WOW POOR 'CRUSHER! I expected him to be the 'man' in the relationship...LULZ
TransformersIsMyLife chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OMG!lmao!
Queen Nagi chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Molestation by desk fan: Accomplished.

Lurved your tipsy pun. Tipsy is one of my favorite words it just rolls off the tongue.
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
holy SH_IT that was wicked, tip... he fell over... see

ahh shite that was funny
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
ha ha that was so funny
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Firstly: Oh my gosh...

Poor Bonecrusher. I had a pretty good idea as to what was in the first energon cube he drank.

Secondly: Hilarious! I loved the part where Blackout was telling Crush about the movie and he thought that it was a beatiful story, lol. I mean, Bonecrusher hates EVERYTHING, so that was big.

Also, "Yeah, i' was. It made Cade cry, but he made me swear not to tell anyone, and you know what, I still haven't." Now that is one of the best lines ever.

I'm not entirely sure why Bonecrusher's aft hurts. Do I want to know?
blah chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
"it made cade cry, but he told me not to tell anyone and you know what, i still havent" omg wtf!
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I AM DISTURBED! DEEPLY! OMFG!

... lol tip-see. ... lol. *shot for stupid*

XD That was just... too much fun. Way too much fun.
Cadence Barrick chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I don't think we want to know why Boney's aft hurts. lol
Saberfang90 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009