Reviews for A New Era
doneandmoredone chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Well, if you wrote this for the purpose of the story, and didn't just write it just to write it then I think you're good.

But daaaaamn, Sakura. Well, ninjas are violent. XD

I love how you acknowledge that Naruto's feelings toward Sasuke are stronger, because they totally are. Always have been, always will be.
doneandmoredone chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Aftershave? Really, Shikamaru? Then again, I'm imaging him taking maybe an unopened one that his dad bought out of his own bathroom. Talk about lazy.

Given that I read mostly yaoi, I tend to assume the authors are female. Sometimes I'll come across one that I think's a guy, but usually I'm wrong. XD; It's hard to tell over the Internet (I've been mistaken as a guy plenty of times.) And hey, some guys do use the names of female characters as their screen name. As for age? Impossible. One's level of maturity and one's age are mutually exclusive. :P
doneandmoredone chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I liked the poem. It was cute. :x Now Lee reciting poetry makes too much sense to me now.
doneandmoredone chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I really like this quote: "Ah Sakura I knew you would see my star pupil for the handsome devil he really is!" Gai-sensei is amazing.

Told you I'd find time to read this. Hehehe. :P
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 34 . 9/15/2013
Aww! Yay Sakura recovered!
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
Awww! :) such a sweet little girl great chapter, can't wait for your update!
CrystalBud chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
this is interesting, I like it :D
MEKbookworm chapter 32 . 8/16/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been reading I promise! The chapter with all the little vignettes about Kameko growing up was adorable! I just knew she'd have a little bit of that Sakura temper infused with Lee's honor and need to defend what's right :)

While it was going along wonderfully, I'm glad you added this drama to the story to keep it from getting too stale because everything will not always be perfect and it shows the dynamic of shinobi family life as well as their duty to being a ninja. Poor Lee, I know it was agonizing to wait on Sakura's recovery but I'm glad she pulled through - seemingly - alright. ( I wonder with your description of her legs if she'll have to go through some rehabilitation? If so, what a great opportunity for role reversal in Lee having to be there for her...)

This fluff at the end had me in smiling tears. Keep on! :) I don't want this story to end... (and I still love the flashbacks)
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
Awww, yay she's okay! I liked this chapter :D can't wait for your update
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
Haha, little Kameko is growing up! beautiful chapter, I loved it :)
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
Wow, very intense! Another wonderful chapter, good work
leafstone chapter 27 . 7/2/2013
great story.
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 27 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow, hahaha XD Very amusing chapter! I can't help but wonder what happened to Sasuke though. Is he hiding out in the village somewhere or has he left altogether? And for what purpose? And wow, five years? That's amazing! :) I am still rooting for NaruHina :P
MEKbookworm chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
Ahhh! I just realized I didn't review for chapter 25 and I'm terribly sorry...I loved every minute of it! I was right (tee hee) it is a GIRL! And she looked just like I pictured.

So glad she didn't cry in Gai's arms lol poor fellow probably would have been broken hearted to have his favorite student's child not like him ;) Kameko seems to have Lee's sweet natured personality, well right now anyways. This chapter was lovely and adorable as well seeing Lee in father mode and Naruto being named Godfather. :)

Enjoyed the little flashback. Interesting that you have them together (secretly) during that part of canon in the series. Sakura does act/talk before she thinks doesn't she? But we still love her! Keep more updates coming!
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Awwww! So sweet! For some odd reason I keep thinking Sasuke is suddenly going to pop up out of nowhere and ruin it Wonderful work! :D