Reviews for Tell Me a Secret
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
You write really well but you need a beta reader to help with spelling/tenses/etc. chloroform, for example, is not a drug you put in drinks. That is roofies. Chloroform is put on a cloth and held up to your mouth and nose. Breathing it in makes you pass out.
jada chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Good couldve been better...SIKE! I loved it, its out of this world... you should be an arthur nd whoever doesnt like it fuck off... girls go talent
beccab chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
This made me cry!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Hi i have one question. When did you post this?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is awesome! My name is Rachel also! :)
Pia Malhotra chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
hey im kinda new to joining this though ive been reading in the past loads of fanfics, i started reading yours and i ahve actually enjoyed every moment it seems so true its like this is an actual published book to say you are i spended writer, keep it going:))). a bit bout me i love harry potter, i read twilight the hunger games, the vampire diaries as well though i acually now have a thing for werewolves after reading this :))))
bellaswan456 chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
I liked this chapter! I'm a bit surprised Claire showed Quil the dress tho! Usually you don't show your fiancee the dress before the wedding, but whatevs. Still a great chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
Finally
Cute nice fluffy chappie
Update soon
Tianimayteller chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
Aww im reading i still like it i was actully think about this story the other day wondering what ever happened to it i actully thought chapter 20 was the last chapter.
But im still here so please please update soon :D
tonks-quinn57 chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
Aw! Cute! Loved it, and I hope you update soon.

Bahahah. I just started continuing my own Claire & Quil FF after, what was it? Six or seven months? Bahahaha. I've had very nice people still reviewing, so I thought I'd help out by giving you a little kick-start!

Update & Continue!
GlaudioseGoddess chapter 20 . 1/13/2012
I LOVE YOU!

This was the best story ever, I mean ever.

You made this perfect, and it is perfect. (though a few spelling error I'll get over it)

-AMAZING!

-GG
Tianimayteller chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
Okay so i cant review twice on one chapter so im writeing it on this one I LOVE THIS STORY ) cant wait for more it will be awsome oh yeah and i love how yo made it all mushy its sweet and cute
Tianimayteller chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
Oh my god i love it its amazing you should maybe write a squeal (SCREAM) i love it (SCREAM)