Reviews for A Tale of Six Princes
like it
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
sooo adorable!
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What good stories thou writes. What good fun to read a story in the language of the old! Lol ;)
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Thou hast captured mine heart with Thine sweet words.

The tale thou hast spun is worthy of the faeries. The Princess of Gryffindor mayst have a tongue sharper than a sword, yet is the pen not sharper than the sword? Mine self believeth that a lady of great wit and knowledge be good company. Though, bias mayst render mine comment useless, as I am a lady of fair knowledge.

Yet mine heart couldst not resist, for Thou hadst captured mine interest with Thine floral language of old.

Fare thee well,

Whiteskin and Darklips
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love the whole series, but I wish you could put them together instead of as separate pieces. Being separate stories makes it difficult to read them.
Incendiar Riddle chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
So sweet, and a definite fairytale at this. Thou has sewn a lovely story indeed. Great, now I sound like something out of Sir Shakespeare's written works.
princessinct chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was a fun and fanciful version of "The Gryffindor Princess".

Eliche chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This is so great, I've got a ridiculously silly smile on my face as i write this.

Wassie chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
lol thats really funny
Miss. Silver Star chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
AWW how sweet! It was so cute!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Fantastic stuff! I have only just realised you have added a lot of new stories, Yay I say.

I really do this love the way you have written this one and I am also a little bit sad that Prince Charlie can not woo me instead. Charlie ~swoon, sigh~

thanks for sharing I am off now to read everything else you have posted.
TwinklyLights93 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
After reading The Gryffindor Princess it was kind of werid to read this. It was really good, but weird.
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
cute :] cant wait to
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was really cute!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Well that's a cute little retelling. :)