Reviews for Fate's Future
Aki chapter 24 . 8/21
This was a really great story. Very original twist on the time traveling genre. I'm just so glad that everyone is so true to character! It makes it easier to read and appreciate the budding romance when there are the awkward pauses and blushes in the younger versions and the smirks and familiar banter from the older. I wish there had been a bit more dialogue in general but I still loved it immensely. Saved for future fluffy rereads!
Twihardkristen-once chapter 24 . 5/30
Clarine chapter 24 . 4/7
Excellente variation sur le voyage dans le temps que j'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à lire.
Merci pour le partage !
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 24 . 1/9
Wonderful ending!
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 12/25/2015
Great story! A unique twist on time travel stories. I loved the twist at the end!
zaubernuss chapter 24 . 11/19/2015
Wonderful story! What an unusual and exciting storyline, I just loved it!
Missing from heaven chapter 24 . 9/7/2015
this was great. thank you
TPalesh chapter 24 . 8/20/2015
Wow, absolutely loved this story. What an exciting plotvery nice idea and well written!
CynthiaER chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
Fate's Future is a very unique time-travel story that puts to rest (at least somewhat) the argument against a Hermione-Severus relationship due to their divorced ages and experiences. It does this by forcing them to confront each other in vastly different circumstances. It makes a lot of sense. Other stories pairing these two have had to overcome this hurtle through extended contact in various circumstances. Inserting time travel allows the relationship to kindle far more quickly.

This tale is well-constructed and thought-out, with a focus on character rather than any other aspect of the HP universe. While some may find this a drawback, for a reader strictly interested in the 'marrying' of these two characters, it is a worthy addition to a list of best Hermione and Severus fanfiction. Although there were some grammar and spelling errors, overall it is well-written. Fluff is the sub-genre this tale falls into, but it does not fail to tactfully handle the more difficult aspects of their union, if a bit quickly. All in all, it is a very good fanfiction and I would recommend it to anyone interested in this pairing.
Snaperipper chapter 24 . 5/13/2015
Very cute. I liked it a lot.
Dimplz chapter 24 . 5/11/2015
This story is like my two favorite tropes rolled up in one - Time Travel to the past and a Glimpse into the Future! I loved what you did with the time travel aspect. It was very original! I loved the story. Nice job!
irononmaiden chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
I am completely in love with this story!
mama123 chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
Super amazing! UUnique and very well written! All Characters were in ccharacter. Very enjoyable! Thanks for writing and sharing.
silverdoe.glowchaser chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
I really liked this and agree with hisnhers and would love to read more :)
hisnhers chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
What a wonderful, fun, interesting, funny and unique story! I loved it! Do you plan to do another based on Hugo's time traveling, but also focusing on Hermione and Severus? I'd read it!

Wow. Enjoyed this a lot! Will be recommending this to a few people.

Was wondering how you would close the timeline up and you did a fantastic job. Very well done.