Reviews for Fate's Future
Violet97mc chapter 5 . 7/8
She’s a natura with her baby
Violet97mc chapter 3 . 7/8
Awwww
Well there has been a lot of advances in the intersection of psychology and neuroscience in the past few years to see how brain signals and structures might correspond to conscious and subconscious thoughts, feelings, and actions, so it shouldn't be surprising that back in 1998 or 2008 the two of them couldn't figure the problem out through muggle means.
robituputup chapter 24 . 11/8/2017
Brilliant! Unexpected and witty :) Thank you for the amazing reading piece!
hermionesuper chapter 8 . 8/12/2017
Lily Lily Lily Lily...go to the hell! I cannot stand it anymore, if you like Lily, please pair Lily and Snape. Don't make Hermione be the second choice of Snape. Hermione deserves better. Warning for Hermione fan: Hermione just like a costar of Lily in this story.
Zalia chapter 24 . 7/13/2017
Great ending! A very interesting concept and well executed.
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 24 . 4/25/2017
God I loved this fanfiction so much, there are no words for it! You're an amazing writer and I hope to read a lot more of your stories
wine witch chapter 24 . 3/8/2017
Thank you for this amazing story!
munchiedi chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
I knew it! Ahahahaha... ahh, lovely. Lovely.

I already have my reservations when Hermione time-jumped while she was expecting. And when the point of return, for her past and present self, happen to be the due date; it made me suspect that it was the baby. The transition was way smoother and no external factors (spells, cursed items, etc.) affected her travel and health (like additional age).

Then Severus briefly mentioned that there are time-travelers in the magical world. That was so cool!

Thank you so much! For finishing and sharing this this lovely piece. And for loving this pairing. :)
Aki chapter 24 . 8/21/2016
This was a really great story. Very original twist on the time traveling genre. I'm just so glad that everyone is so true to character! It makes it easier to read and appreciate the budding romance when there are the awkward pauses and blushes in the younger versions and the smirks and familiar banter from the older. I wish there had been a bit more dialogue in general but I still loved it immensely. Saved for future fluffy rereads!
Twihardkristen-once chapter 24 . 5/30/2016
aww
amazing
Clarine chapter 24 . 4/7/2016
Excellente variation sur le voyage dans le temps que j'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à lire.
Merci pour le partage !
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 24 . 1/9/2016
Wonderful ending!
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 12/25/2015
Great story! A unique twist on time travel stories. I loved the twist at the end!
zaubernuss chapter 24 . 11/19/2015
Wonderful story! What an unusual and exciting storyline, I just loved it!