Reviews for Fate's Future
debjunk chapter 19 . 10/1/2008
Yay, they worked everything out. I can understand why Severus was worried, she did do a bit of obsessing about fate and all that. At least she realized that she had done him a disservice and rectified it.
notwritten chapter 19 . 10/1/2008
Very interesting, and cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
sorrowsown chapter 18 . 9/28/2008
ah! what happens next? *le sigh* can you tell i'm into this story? oh and i LOVE that i got to read two whole chapters of this wonderful story. keep up the great work, i'm enjoying this so much _

-sorrowsown
Mother of Tears chapter 18 . 9/28/2008
This is an amazing story. I can't wait for your update!
Rosalie Goodheart chapter 18 . 9/27/2008
I cant't wait for the new chapter. Great story!
ROTCGirl chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
Wow. Very insightful chapter. I like the way you have captured Snape's "self-talk". It was a very good chapter and a good read. And very in character.

Nicely done.
notwritten chapter 18 . 9/25/2008
That was a very interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Misty-Eyed Pixie chapter 18 . 9/25/2008
No...cliffhanger! What an awesome story! Great job!
Panda-nin chapter 18 . 9/25/2008
Heh nevermind on the question i asked. eep the next few chapters are going to be insane and i cant wait!
Panda-nin chapter 17 . 9/25/2008
Awesomeness! Hey um how much time or rather months has passed anyways i lost count.
debjunk chapter 18 . 9/25/2008
Now the scary part. What will happen after they switch. You've kept the secret of their switching really well. I have no clue. I'm eager to find out if they ever find out. We'll see younger Hermine once more before that, right?
debjunk chapter 17 . 9/25/2008
Oh, come on! Don't leave it there! I really enjoyed her interactions with Ron. Sometimes he's portrayed as a jerk, and sometimes, in Canon, he is definitely a jrek. I'm glad to see that this Ron had grown up and is a man, instead of a bratty boy.
Tribblelet chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
Ack, I'm at the end of posted Chapter. I'm enthralled!
sorrowsown chapter 16 . 9/11/2008
yay! christmas in the summer! (or is it fall already?) i am always happy when you update and am super happy that you update so frequently, how do you do it?

well, i enjoyed reading the two chappies, are we going to see what happens at christmas in the other time?

have a great upcoming weekend!

your faithful reader,

sorrowsown
Panda-nin chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
Awesome two chapters! I cant think of anything my brain hurts haha stupid cold! But this was awesome and i loved them!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »