Reviews for Fate's Future
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
Hey!

You have NO idea how hard I've been looking for this fic, and how I just randomly stumbled on you! I remember reading this back when I was just starting to get into SSHG, and how I absolutely adored it. I was so sad when I found out I had lost this fic among many others I had been reading back then, and how I didn't seem to be able to find it anywhere. This is an epic fic, especially now that I'm reading it as an avid Time-Travel and SSHG fan and supporter. This fic will always have a sweet, fluffy spot in my heart. :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
AnaNinaSnape chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
Olá.

Quer era incrível! :)

Sou brasileira e leio traduzido do google translate.

Sua história foi estupenda. Se algum dia resolver continuá-la, tenha certeza de leitores brasileiros apreciando.

Parabéns.

Congratulations!

Nina.
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I don’t think I like this new Hermione who smirks and winks and acts smug. Who is she, Sarah Palin? Just because she knows what’s going on and and Severus doesn’t, is it necessary that she act completely obnoxious about it?
JewelryGirl chapter 24 . 10/31/2011
I knew it! That was wonderful. Thank you so much. You did a great job. This story should be awarded best original, and best story EVER. Well done. Thank you again.

I knew it though! L
JewelryGirl chapter 24 . 10/31/2011

I knew it though! L
Seyfert chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
This story is a work of art. It's probably one of the best time travel stories I've ever read, and I'm a scifi fan, so I've read a lot! ;)

I loved how fluently the story unfolds, how you avoided unnecessary repetition of events, and I especially loved the characters. You did manage to capture the essence of the younger Hermione, and made a believable Severus, avoiding unnecessary angst as much as unnecessary fluff. That reflects mastery in and on itself.

I wonder why your story doesn't have more reviews, it certainly deserves a lot more praise!

Stella Malodi chapter 24 . 5/25/2011
First of all, this is an awesome story. It's definitely original and very enjoyable. The second thing is somewhat unrelated and rather random... I was thinking about the Switching thing and had the thought that it would make sense if Merlin could do the same thing as Hugo. It could be an explanation for the 'living backwards through time' thing...
VioletSkyee chapter 24 . 3/26/2011
:) this is such a great story, loved the end how i finally found out why all of this was happening. I'm so glad it wasn't some awful disappointing thing like some fics are, it was actually an interesting way of doing that!

wonderful fic!
Loves History chapter 24 . 2/18/2011
Great story, and very well written. Loved the "time travel" twist. I am not normally a fan of first person stories, but you had me hooked with this one. Your characterisation was excellent; totally loved your portrayal of Snape in this story.
JaneA0202 chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
very beautiful story! I did like everything except that time travel with Hugo, I think it was too much and funny.
Mrs. S Mikaelson chapter 24 . 1/10/2011
That was cute.
Forever sleeping chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
ohh wonderfull very wonderfull i enjoyed that

very original
Forever sleeping chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
defenitly a first of its kind i applaude you inguneity

intersting so far you capture there personalities well

ill go back to reading now

xD
sannaisan chapter 24 . 11/27/2010
wow. Pretty much the best time travel fic i have ever read! You are the awesome. :-)
Cynthia ER chapter 24 . 11/24/2010
This was an amazing story! You have dealt very effectively with the aspects that make this pairing troubling for some people. I love the issue of time travel and your use of it. The writing is very sound and, all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. Two big thumbs up! Keep up the supurb writing! -
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »