Reviews for Boy Meets Boy
kuroneko826 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
well that was different. i liked it _
Compelled chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was great. I've never read anything in this style before, and I love it.

It's like a mixture between poetry and though process, and unlike anything I've ever seen before.

Serious kudos to you for being able to pull it off, as well.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hmm, delicious. The grammatically wrong use of the thoughts/descriptions of how they say things/feel at the time is so nicely integrated, and worked so well with the fast flow of this piece. Perspective!Dem is always fun, and forward!Rox makes my day. "Why don't you just kiss me already?" made me fangasm. That's all.
12q chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw god this was so great. Really, really good writing right there. I loved your idea of turning the dialogue into nouns, and just linking it with regular text. It worked really well, even if I had some moments where I had to read it again and again to get the proper meaning :)

I really adore your writing style. You convey lots of emotions and it's very powerful without any useless descriptions or gratuitous writing. Very, very nice. I see you still have two other Akuroku-fictions I haven't read and I'll do so right now because I really love your stories so far! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Cute, lolz
persephassax chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This story does NOT have enough reviews. The grammar DOES sounds ridiculous. In an amazing way.

I seriously enjoyed this story. And then I found it again. And enjoyed it a second time. :D

Great amazing awesome work. *worships* (you probably just got a review from me on "the boy who used to be The Boy")

Anyway. AMAZING WRITING.

Eternally grateful,

_H-ai
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I loved that dialogue. How amazing - so amazing.
Allexandra Radcliffe chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
When I saw the alert, my inner fangirl went 'Kyaa!' And she kept going like that through the entire thing and it was like yay! The grammar works really well despite the few 'hang on a moment, what?' times that I had, and it was just really sweet and cute and yeah! You get my point, sans the fangirling, I hope.

Anyways, looking forward to more from you as always!

- Allex