Reviews for These wounds
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Really like the concept, and it was executed really well too! Awesome, well done! Thank you for sharing it. :)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
aww such a great story!
Mobboss Beauty chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ok good but very confusing. You get your characters lost and jumbled all together. It makes really hard to follow whos head your in.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
OMG! Why couldnt this be on the show! Awesome! Love it! Great well written, and in character!
jacey05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Love it, just love it. Beautiful, moving, superbly written. Just what we needed.
supercsi4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Loved that! Great job!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
i love the one-shots and just... wonderful. :)

And suddenly, she was just a girl, just a lost, lonely girl… no longer a Mossad fighter, no longer an NCIS agent, no longer a co-worker, a partner, a confused friend.

- that line is perfect.
squintsquad03 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Ah, great. I loved the last line. Fairly certain that I grumbled something along those lines under my breath. ;) Great job with showing how they felt about the episode. Very nice.
Alissa chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Great job!
Megeen chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
You get thousands of hugs for that! I loved all these thoughts on the differnt scenes. Even though the episode was awsome, I'm still disturbed that Tony and Ziva nearly cut each others throats, well she more than him. And that has to be put right. :-D
sprntrlgrl chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was really good. I loved the episode, and this was great. :]
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I liked it! Alot! That is soo how the episode should have ended! I do agree though it was one of the best yet!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Now that's more like it! Great ending! Feel free to continue with more.
Tsari chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was a really great story! I loved the ending!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I am so glad someone else caught that bit that Michael's girlfriend was so much like Tony. hehe

Good story.