Reviews for Hourglass
Rain Moto chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
OMG THIS SO AWESOME, I hope you will update _
Kuran Yuki chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This was amazing! One of the best stories I've read.

Keep writing!
Kateina chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
Although you wrote 3 years ago, I would like to ask if you finish it, because it's really a great story and it would be a shame :( so please, continue.. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
oh. my. god!

shit...ruka's really playing with his emotions damnit!

im a diehard ruka x kain shipper...hope this turns out to be the 'together forever' kindof thing for both of them...
TDGLover chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
and just when it gets good, the chapter ends. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease add the next chapter soon!
TDGLover chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
OMG Wild is a swimmer like me!? I'm starting to love him even more! But he will never surpass Zero in awesomeness (unless, you know, Wild plays the violin or something, because, you know, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!)
TDGLover chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
oh...my...god. I...I never expected this to happen to them. I really love KainxRuka, but in the manga, doesnt Kain have feelings for Ruka and she never returns them, or have I not read far enough in the manga to know?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
why did u question him?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
OMG kain/ruka forever
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
i wonder why ruka invited kain. ohh
lovepup33 chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
AHHHHH! What happens next? PLEAS UPDATE! ME AND 6 OTHER PEOPLE ARE GOING CRAZY! YOU NEED TO RIGHT MORE! And send any other good ruka kain story lincs to . I LOVE IT! AMAZING!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
Frozen Queen chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
Oh I loved it seriously!

Thou shalt not stop continuing please write this beautiful story, but honestly I'm starting to think that Ruka does not deserve to hey please update fast I can not wait to continue reading.
untitled work chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
I love this cliffy. (:

I'm not supposed to love it; it makes my innards twist...But it's so goood!

You're awesome. Enough said. (:
Nara Merald chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
I love the slumbering passion between Ruka and Kain, especially as Ruka finally starts to realise what she was missing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
likeliquidsunshine chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
I don't remember if I have reviewed this story before, but I have been following it since the beginning xD Stumbled across it again today and just felt like letting you know that fans are still waiting out there!

Don't let life steal you away for too long ;)