Reviews for In the Right Spirit
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I like Rosalie's questions about blood.
Pennib chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Ahahahaha! Thanks so much for the rec! I did enjoy it very much. I have to add, I'm both happy and sad you didn't convert the Cullens. :P Happy because it would probably have been majorly OOC to have them baptised, so this here is more in keeping with the actual story. Sad ... well that one's obvious. :) Though you probably could realistically pull it off if you set your mind to it.

And hoo boy! All I had to do to find other LDS fanfic writers/readers was scan through the reviews on this story. Not so alone as I thought in this particular hobby. Thanks for that. :)

Yep, I've got my eye on you and your Botosphere friends, to be sure. You ladies are great examples. I'm having a great time reading these pieces - and pouncing on updates!

Pennib
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I loved the first chapter of your story! I thought it was really funny how Edward was being torn away from "important things, like brooding in a mirror" or something along those lines. Can't wait to read the rest!
Crismebella chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I liked this alot. I am not Mormon and I have never sat thro a meeting with one but in my church group we study other religions and I must say the their history is very interesting.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Very cool. Is there more? Please continue.
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
hahahahaha very entertaining! LOL!

which area did you serve in? I live out in cali.
TwilightAlison chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Oh my gosh...I don't know what part I liked best! I think the reference to Hyde and Kimball might have been my favorite. Or the drinking blood comment in ch. 1. Great story!
maggers10 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
this is great. Hey you know what I'm Mormon too. though i have 1 year before i go to seminary. I'm in young women in the north Charleston ward, south caroina
MySoapBox chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I loved the Cullin's reaction to the missionaries. It was fun to read some ideas on how the Cullins might react to a visit from the Elders. (and I loved your greeny elder and how he felt about the contact). Nice to read something different and creative.
ElaCharm chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Very funny!& if thats some what happens when your a missionary then I'm worried for when I go on a mission, but I'll be ready!

Cool story and it was very funny!

-Pamela Verinia Vazquez-Whitney
Liesie chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
"You sent the Mormons to Volterra?" rofl Alaska, huh? I was thinking that Rosalie'd sic them on the pack. It'd be great if both families were baptised. I've got this odd mental image of the Cullens linking arms with a missionary who then links arms with the wolves, and everyone sways in time to "Kumbaya."
Liesie chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
:D I can't stop giggling. That makes me wonder about the Church's blood-drinking policy, though. . .
LEAH TWI-FAN chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
FINALY! SOMEONE WHO IS LDS WHO WRITES STUFF ON HERE!

Sorry, Im Mormon too, and some stuff on this website grosses me out, and thats great that you served a mission!
Ima-missionary.sent.from-God chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
can u pleaz write more? ima mormon 2 and i think this is really interesting! please please please write more!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 4/4/2009