Reviews for In the Right Spirit
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Hehehe, poor missonaries...

heya chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
great idea I really liked the first chapter and I'm a mormon to so it was nice to see something like this for once. once again you did a great job.
persephonesfolly chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Interesting notion - rabbits the equivalent of ramen noodles. Nice to see Rosalie getting her comeuppance. She really can be a brat, can't she?

You've got a great sense of humor too.
emchelle chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Oh, this was classic! Really funny, and really well written. Great job :-)
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 11/23/2008

Very nice.
roudyredd chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
rofl! i love it. you really are good ay writing. i really enjoyed this keep up the good work. "Carry on carry on carry on!"
roudyredd chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
oh dear no...! sorry too many lol. i really liked that!
roudyredd chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I loved that! I am a fellow member and I loved taht! it made me laugh! you did a really good job. where did you go on ur mission?
love bite chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
VERY FUNNY! I too am LDS. This was hilarious. I loved the part about this being the most normal family they had met all day. I laughed out loud.
PoisonedRose12 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
omg i love this! im mormon too and i was looking for a good mormon story on fanfiction. thanks for writing this.
ying131 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
haha, this was great!
silverkrystal11 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
hah funny still _ i like this story
Dara Natalia chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
That was a great story! I'm glad I found it. You have some great funny things in there. I'll get a good laugh every time I think of this great tale you've written. Keep up the great work!
Dara Natalia chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Inhaling Jell-O powder! It'd be much easier to explain ourselves if that were the actual reason we LDS folk were so enthusiastic about our message.

Missionaries in Volterra! Sweet cherry pie! Of course, my bets are on the Holy Ghost keeping those kids safe.

Such a clever story this is!
Dara Natalia chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Okay, I rarely review, but this is hilarious! Great job on chapter 1! "And human blood?" Fantastic! I sure hope no missionary has ever had to answer that question.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »