Reviews for In the Right Spirit
whitezcar chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Lol. Keep it going! This is HILARIOUS! My family is LDS. My sis is actually on her mission in Sao Paulo Brazil! Any ways, LOVE your story! Can't wait to read others!
Laura chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Lol! I love it! I still feel sorry for the missionaries! I would hate to be the one to go to the Cullens. It was confusing to figure out the perspective you were writing in.
Eowyn77 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
ROFL Rabbits for supper! :P I love it! My only suggestion is, since vampires don't blush anyway, using "unabashed" instead of "unblushingly." But really, this was BRILLIANT. A completely original fic, beautifully executed. :)
Darthishtar chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I was a missionary. In the California San Fernando Mission. If I were still serving, I wouldn't be on this website, much less on a non-P-day. :) When I served (2001-2), it wasn't until 9 months into the mission that they started letting us use e-mail once a week. Until then, I hand-wrote my letters for 6 months and then got a typewriter because President Bennett had to use his bifocals and a magnifying glass to read my handwriting. Anyway..LOL, thanks, for the kindness...
shadowwolves chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
lolzernes. so your a missionary? that's awesome, so where did you serve, or are serving? lolz must be intersting how some strange random person is emailing you. but if your on a mission... nah can't be. cause you guys aren't supposed to do stuff like this. and i would know . my bro's on a mission!

GO MISSIONARIES! YES IM INSANE, SAW THAT YOU SERVED A MISSION AND COULDN'T RESIST SAYING HI TO A FELLOW AN AWESOME TIME WEEK YEAR DAYS SECOND AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF .
siDEADde chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Just as great as the first two, I love it.

Fav line: I was taking all of the fun out of a night out and making her eat the vampire equivalent of Ramen.

Baha...Ramen.
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Volterra...haha, wouldn't that have been horrible for those poor missionaries? I can just see the Cullens sitting around the TV watching 'Together Forever' in all its early church video cheesyness. Aw, that's awesome.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
I love the end of that chapter. Very creative, very funny.

George
nyckiii chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Lol- LOVED IT! This is one of the most brilliant, creative, amazing writing ever. Not to mention that I am POSITIVE that no one else has written anything like it. Great job- it's nice to know that there are other LDS writers here ;)
PearlAngel16 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
lol really cool story !
Iris Messenger chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
oh

my

gosh ...

wow, that was SO funny! Rosalie has a wicked sense of humor, only to be expected I suppose!
MichelleApril chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This was good. Loved it.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was wonderful. Perfect. Such strange situation to think about, but you wrote it very well. I live in Utah so it made it all the more interesting to me.

George
vampfreak chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
LOL...i loved this story! I'm lds too. i never imagined a situation like that in fanfiction! very original! good job!
Iris Messenger chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
this was so funny and witty, and quite original!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »