Reviews for In the Right Spirit
amomof5 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
LOVED it! This was absolutely hysterical! Thanks for a great laugh! And that naughty Rosalie! Those poor Elders...
sincerely annonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
wow its really nice to read a story like this I have heard of this kind of stuff happening. I am LDS too, and you dont get to read much stuff like this online at a fansite! thats so cool!

Its also a good way to get the word out there.
Jazzelie chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
hehehehe! AWESOME! I was wondering how that would work out! Go missionaries!
Master Hamco chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I must say that I'm impressed. That was very well done. I'm LDS too. I loved your take on a...contact? with a family of vampires. The last line made me laugh. Very well done. Nice job.
Liisa chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
ROTFL! Brilliant Ish! That would definitly be a door I'd write home about. Though, those Catholics in Idaho would prbably pull a scene just like that to scare us...
silverkrystal11 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
hahaha _ i loved it
daltonites chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
What a fun take on the Cullens. I love seeing them in different realistic situations. Great Job!
Darthishtar chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Hey there. Thanks to you both for the reviews.

Devotee, I was, like, totally a Valley Girl. Translation: I served in the San Fernando mission. And okay, so I spoke Spanish and met maybe ten Valley Girls in 18 months, but close enough. :)
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw Darthishtar, that's awesome. Haha, I'd forgotten you served in socal (obi_kenobi_devotee from forceboards here. Hi!). Where did you serve exactly? Anyway, those were some very interesting missionary scare tactics. Though I doubt much would surprise me. Interesting take on how the Cullens would react to that sort of thing.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
*giggle*

*snort*

“You know,” I groused, “they could have just said they weren't interested...”

LOL! ! !