Reviews for Hemmorhage
hifield chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I think you did a really good job on the story - they are such a wonderful couple together even if they are hard to write - hope you'll give it another try - you seem to have what it takes!

Love how Jennifer continued to go to Ronon when she needed consoling - enjoy it very much.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Great story! It's sad!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Never say never - especially when it comes to Ronon & Jennifer! They're addictive! :)
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Well, I think you did a great job! It was a great ending. A way to see the two eventually becoming more then comfort, maybe a friendship evolving from the comfort eventually. I think it was wonderful!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
You made that really sad at the end. Jen only wanting Ronon for comfort- why when you could get soo much more. Definitely how I would think everyone dealt with Carson's death. Very well written.
renisanz chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
"Writing Ronon/Keller is hard! No wonder I never do it. Never again! You hear me? As much as I love the Ronon/Keller pairing-NEVER AGAIN!"

I used to feel the same way about writing. But you did it so awesomely, though. The end it was really sold me on this story. I was all set to read some pure hurt comfort, and the you through a curveball of angsty longing in at the end, in the hing of Ronon's feelings for Jen. I loved it. :)

I hope you try them again eventually. I loved this, really. The last two lines were great.
SGAConvert chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Never again? But you did it so well this time around. Loved the last line (very poetic).

This seemed very in character...and I had to laugh at Jenn stealing Zalenka's liquor! So...perhaps the muse will strike and you'll do another? puhleeze?
Lady Ardana chapter 1 . 5/7/2008