Reviews for Fever And Reflection
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awww, I love this so much:) Sick Sammy is one of my favorite things ever, especially when Dean is an awesome big brother and takes care of him. Nice job!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Yes! Haha, I was gonna ask you if you'd used House of Wax as one of the quotes and I'm guessing I was right! Just watched that movie yesterday, actually.

Anyways, I loved this! that flashback was just plain adorable, little Dean asking John how to kill a flu. Aww!

Great work, I sure love h/c brotherly moments :)
romirola chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
The BEST Supernatural fanfic I've EVER read! Wow! Wonderful writing, and storyline! (Nothing beats Delerious Sam/Protective Dean) Excellent, excellent job, and I hope to see more fanfic from you! :)
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Loverly. Nice job Lil...I loved it.

jackie
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Cute. I liked it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Great story, but I recommend looking closer at the details...if his fever was over 104 shouldn't he have gone to the hospital? Or at least had ice to cool him down. I'm not sure if that's accurate, but I would check it out. Loved the whole plot, though!
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
the plot was sweet but you should check your facts. for one, you do not "burn out" a fever. a temperature that high would mean he'd have to be cooled with ice and stripped, he would lose brain activity otherwise due to swelling. and with a temperature that high he would be constantly delirious, he would not be able to formulate the type of sentences you have him saying. I'm in med school so i have slight credibility on this. really liked the story plot though. very cute. and i like the TV flipping part. it was witty and well-written. keep up the good work. hope i didn't come off too critical.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hope you're feeling better...I was sick recently too, so I know how you felt and how Sam felt. It was no walk in the park, right?

I liked the flashback to when they were children...so adorable, how Dean was so worried about Sam. Well they both were. And how Sam was afraid to fall asleep, and Dean just being there. Adorable.

I would give anything for someone to hold my hand when I'm sick...it was sweet that Dean did that to Sam (I can't imagine him doing that in the show though, but that is why this is fiction :)), and it didn't seem forced. Loved it.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aw, glad you feel better. It is nice to take our guys through the trials of our lives. Thanks for sharing.
Manavie chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I LOVE fever! Sams :D Thanks for thr wonderful story. I love it :D

keep up the great job

Hugs
Emmettluver chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Nice one! Cute... scratch that... great oneshot.

And kinda informational... having only seen around 6 episodes and trying to find out more by reading fanfics
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Very sweet. There can never be enough stories where sick Sam is being taken care of by Dean. Hand holding after having fever induced nightmares that your brother is being drug off by hell hounds is a requirement, as far as Im concerned...lol.
Cbloom chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Great story!

I absolutly adore sick and hurt Sam with Dean looking after him! I loved the holding of the hand - it's what you do when someone is sick!

I am joining you in prayer to the master that is Kripke and hope that the cliffhanger is not to ... Gah!

Good job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Fantastic oneshot. Loved how Dean was so attentive of Sam after he figured out that Sammy was sick. The flashback of Dean remembering taking care of a sick 4 year old was perfect.
lili20 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Thas was very nice, and Dean holding Sam's hand just showed what Dean is willing to do for his brother. I love both boys. I'm with you, if Kripke does anything to hurt Dean, he will regret it *evil laugh*