Reviews for Enough
RKF22 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
great update going on
RKF22 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
another great one moving on
RKF22 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
great great chapter well done going on
RKF22 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
great start to a amazing story going to catch up now
Karrottop chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I love you This story doesn't make me hate Darien that much!
Icelynne chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Love this story:)
Miss Comatose chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Poor Usagi! I thought yu wrote it well though. Totally worth the wait.
Hamunaptra chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Loved it 3 *gasp* a replacement? Oh no! Lol the story is going pretty well! Can't wait for the next update!
Artemesia-Hime chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
...Mars needs to be slapped in the face with car. Just saying. And I'm going to do the biggest happy dance in the world when Mamoru and Usagi finally get together. Have a happy, safe, and prosperous new year!
Madame Magic chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
oh my gosh this is soooo amazingly good i absolutely love it i mean who wouldn't so plz plz plz plz continue i will be so sad if you dont i mean i might cry if you stop this
saveme57 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Like the story. Usagi isn't being replaced since techinchly as princess she was leader of everyone but her mother queen serenity.
MAKOVIL chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
I want moooooore T.T

Looks very interesting and so far its very good... nice going XDDD
afallenblackrose chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Of course I still love you. Believe me I totally get what you're going through. Anyway, amazing chapter as always. The realization that Mamoru was Tuxedo Kamen and that Usagi was Sailor Moon was quite hilarious. I also loved how Kamen was really caring of Sailor Moon before he left. Can't wait to see how that relationship continues to develop. I'm also curious to see what Venus has to say to Moon. I'm guessing it will be something along the lines of how she isn't being replaced. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Great chapter
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I really do feel sorry for what Usagi has to go through. What with Mars' attitude and now being replaced as well as the fatigue that's been catching up with her. At least she now has Mamoru to at least talk with and be who she really is with him. But what's really intriguing is the fact that both Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen ended up guessing who each might have been during the Silver Millenium. Was it just a random guess or was there more to it. And does Venus know about Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kames's identities during the Silver Millenium as she did in the manga?

UPDATE WHENEVER!