Reviews for Enough
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Keep it coming.
avengeme chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
yay in the next chapter or soon we get to see serena turn into princess serenity that should do to keep artemis from calling her a newcommer and anyone questioning her authority(to a degree) as senshi of the moon
Jovian Sun chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Here's hoping that chapter 12 (both parts) come out soon! I'd like to see how this is resolved (since we know what happened in the anime at this point.)
afallenblackrose chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Just when Usagi and Mamoru were getting closer, you had to throw in the Starlight Tower plot line. *sigh* I better keep a box of tissues handy when you update next. Amazing two chapters as always! Looking forward to your next update!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Excitement!
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Hurry up and bring the damn Moon Princess in already...

Keep it coming...

P. S.
I will give your next chapter a ratting... ;-D
SmTwilight chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Loved it! I love how you're making Usagi's and Mamoru's relationship progress. :) Excited for the next chapter!
PetaledeRose chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Kyaaaaaaaaa! At the cheek-kiss I melted into a steaming puddle of fangirling goo! Oh so cuuuuuuuttttteeeeeee _ *faints from blushing too hard*
Amydali86 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
lol- good comeback at the end. I like this story so far.
Amydali86 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
It's like I said- Usagi hides her intelligence because her friends expect her to be lazy, stupid and whiny, and if she changed to suddenly they would get suspicious and so would her teachers, and her non- senshi friends. THe negaverse might even notice the change- a mostly average grade girl suddenly getting the top place in class would look suspicious.
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I love the update and looking forward to the next one
Ashen Author chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Yay, an Update! I love it! I'm also waiting eagerly to see what's going on with Mars, and what Mercury will do. Please have her do the smart thing and tell Moon.
Lioness32 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Love this! I'm glad Mercury knows, and I love the interactions between the characters! Can't wait for more!
Neanda chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
No, we don't hate you! As a matter of fact, I'm very happy you updated, because this was the only Inner Senshi vs usagi fic that I really enjoyed reading and I couldn't figure out which one that was! *wants to favorite 50 times* Anyway, thank goodness Makoto can finally be Usagi's friend again! That stuff just made me cry...so did the apology. T_T And nice job with fleshing out Minako, it's an interesting take on what happened in the anime!

But Rei...oh no. And Ami, no no tell the others, TELL them! I can totally buy into the 'Dark Rei can convince others like Makoto and Ami' but for goodness sake, Ami, break your promise! I don't want to see you shouldering this alone. T_T

Ja ne!
enchanted-legend chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
So happy to see a update!
still, I really can't wait until Sailor Moon figures/finds out she is the princess
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »