Reviews for Enough
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
Great story cant wait till you update
Artemesia-Hime chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
Poor Usagi. Poor Rei. Poor everyone. I hope Rei can hang on long enough to be saved but I must say that I like the fact that Mamoru wasn't captured and/or brainwashed.
tryntee13 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
yeah update! soo good can't wait to read more. Really intense emotion, especially the last scene!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Not usually into sailor moon fan fics, but I love this one!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Been so long and great chapter, keep it coming

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
RKF22 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Awesome work glad your back
Oliviet chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
I've been in quite the Sailor Moon mood lately with the reboot approaching this summer. Your update came at an excellent time. I just hope they'll come more regularly now.
kera69love chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Wow that was kind of mean I'm guessing he was only worried about her but it came out bad when is the next chapter
Moon-Princess-Serena1993 chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Just curious when chapter 14 is coming or if it ever is.
Kasienda chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
This has been lots of fun so far!

I love the interactions between Usagi and Mamoru and their late night confidences both not knowing and knowing their other identities.

Your dream visages are both nonsensical and horrifyingly dark. I like your portrayal of them especially.

Your interpretation of Sailor Moon and her senshi is also fantastic and full of real human fallacy. I was actually initially disappointed when Mars had already been purified because I wanted there to be some confrontation between everyone with factions and perceived betrayals. Glad to see that you still plan on doing something with that.

Also curious about the photography plot line! And if you're planning on developing that.

Anyway, your technique is amazing! Look forward to more!

Happy Writing!
MoonLLotus chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Snap. Crackle. POP. So Beryl is the one behind poor Rei's Jeckel-and-Hyde problem?!
Nancy67 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
please update soon I need more
BloodCrescent1373 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
I love your story and I can't wait until the next chapter comes! I'm going to be following this story avidly!
SailorSea chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Too lazy to log in but wow! That chapter was great and you've left us with yet another crazy cliffhanger! So that's what Sailor Mars was feeling the whole time! Is Kunzite going to get Mars or will Sailor Moon or someone else save her or get taken instead...loved it so plz update soon!
298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »