Reviews for Enough
DarkViolet7258 chapter 15 . 6/11
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 3/6
very good
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 15 . 3/1
I am SSSOOO in love with this entire story! I hope that, despite everything, you will be able to update soon! This story is beautifully original while still following the original story, and you masterfully keep everyone in character. I am loving how you addressed the Mamoru/Usagi emotions vs the Endy/Sere emotions as well; that is something that even Naoko Takeuchi never touched on, but we all know that it had to have been something that was occurring between the two of them.

I cannot wait to read more of this brilliant work! Please update soon!
~Sandreline
Roxypockets1 chapter 13 . 2/8
I hope med school is going well if you're still working on it. I usually never take the time to back track to make reviews on chapters I hungrily read through but I'm again pleading for a continuation of this story. I'm sure you're still incredibly busy but I'm gonna keep hoping for an update. Thank you for all of your hard work on this story so far. I can really feel all the hard work and revising that's been put into each chapter.
Roxypockets1 chapter 14 . 2/8
I'm so sad that the next chapter is the last, please cover back to this story. It's so well written, with strong characterization and a strong voice and a unique storyline that still manages to keep the original spirit of the cannon. This is a truly fantastic story and each chapter is expertly written.
Roxypockets1 chapter 12 . 2/8
Yay for blending! This fanfic novel is my jam!
Roxypockets1 chapter 5 . 2/8
Poor Rei! I feel so bad for her!
Roxypockets1 chapter 1 . 2/8
Yay, I ended up reading the after the last chapter by accident and it's still completely enthralling. I can't wait to read each update! The writing really is fantastic and I love this secretly mature Usagi, and her relationship with Luna. The character development is expertly done! I really hope the author poems to come back to this story.
Roxypockets1 chapter 15 . 2/8
The writing on this story is fantastic! I think I accidently read the last chapter first bit I hope there's more to come. Now to catch up on all the juicy details I completely missed! :)
BlueLion chapter 2 . 2/5
chapter 2: wow, what an acidic dressing down that Usagi delivered here. Rather OOC, somewhat similar to what Raven (Teen Titans), Shego (Kim Possible) or Azula (Avatar: Last Airbender) would dish out. Still I can't help but sympathize with "your" Usagi here!
Sailormoonfan1987 chapter 15 . 2/5
I'm curious on what is going to happen with mars, is she gonna turn or is she not.. hopefully you update sooner rather then later
Kasienda chapter 15 . 1/31
It was worth the wait!

Plus! It had been so long since I read it, I decided to reread the whole thing! And got a whole three days of enjoyment out of it! Double win!

Medical school is supposed to take over your life! My friend who just finished her specialty fellowship tells me that it gets more sustainable with time! Good luck! We'll be here whenever you have time to post an update!
Kissesncake chapter 15 . 1/31
I love this story! Love the new mixed with some of the classic. Bravo and please keep it up!
silverfoxkurama chapter 12 . 1/30
Their is nothing wrong with putting canon in a bender if I wanted to read or watch that I would go read the manga or watch the anime and if anyone complain they should leave
TropicalRemix chapter 15 . 1/29
is beryl going to turn all the senshi against sailor moon?
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »