Reviews for Enough
IridescentStars chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Ok, I don't usually read Sailor Moon fanfics, because I can't find many that I like, but this was just absolutely amazing! I love how you are portraying the characters and how you're not bashing anyone, it's really fantastic. Hope you have time to update sometime soon.
NoLife-sama chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
AWESOME !
BlueLion chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
There's a semantic error in chapter 14: "why not take me or Sailor Mars"- they DID take Sailor Mars.
Abducting Rei instead of Mamoru is an interesting development. May we see more from Jadeite as well?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
This story is great! Please update soon!
Carameldynr chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
This is an amazing story! You should consider finishing the story.
Moonlight-Sakuras chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
I may be a new reader for this story but I hope you update soon! I want to know if Mars wins or loses the fight with the dark energy, as well as how Jadeite became human/reincarnated so fast and without the senshi knowing/meeting him before now.

Anyway! Update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
Please update Soon
Hafesha chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
I love how you've used the different cannons. But even more so, I love the fact that it's a Senshi who has been taken. I wonder what the Jedite double means? I'm excited to keep reading!
Lock Ells chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
This is so good! Please update!
petites sorcieres chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
This is a great story! I really liked how you wrote the Silver Moon Millenium stories, as well as Venus/Sailor Moon friendship, and Mamoru/Usagi relationship
dancingfingers chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
This is a great story that how I missed it is beyond me! I am glad Mamoru and Usagi didn't immediately get together because of their past life. I think they need to fall in love to each other because of what they are now, not what they were.
Anyway, you've killed that small joy in my heart that the darkness in Rei has vanished when she was taken afterwards! GAH WHYYYYYYYY.
Please update soon yeah!
Trosario chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
amazing story love it very well writen hope you will update soon
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
I really enjoy your story! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Silver Star Argenteum Sidus chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Boring? Hardly. You write well. It is worth the wait.
Amydali86 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Update again soon please?
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »