Reviews for Social Suicide
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This was cute! I'll admit, I was a bit hesitant to read this, I mean, I've never been much of a fan of Umaga, but when I read the summary- I just had to read it lol. Great job.
KaraAlissa chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I think this was adorable! I mean, I am not much of an Umaga fan, but it was just so cute! Well, done!
MorbidxAngel chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I loved this! It was so sweet. I really liked the way you portrayed Emilia and Eddie. It was great.

Angel

x
SweetGA07 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
ok you are my favorite person now! *hugs* sum1 likes him other me and Cassie yay!
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aw. He finally has some love.
giftiebee chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aww, now I'm feeling the love for Eddie.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh my gosh, this was so cute. I love it. I'm actually working on an Umaga piece right now. I love this guy, he's so adorable. :D
Reflection of Perfection chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow, such an interesting and not to mention *original* pairing. I really did like this. As always, you did a really awesome job. I'm glad the person who requested this, did request it or otherwise this masterpiece wouldn't have been born.

Congratulations on writing something so great. :)
MonkeysUncle chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Okay...

thank you!

I love Umaga and Eddie! There should be more stories with him!

Good job!

derivereine chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This actually made me smile and go "AW!"
Mother Firefly chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Okay, I just found this and read it...all I have to say is THANK YOU! This was absolutely perfect, just what I was looking for and I knew if anyone could do it that it would be you. I've had writers block for almost a year now and no way could I have pulled this off so just...thank you again, really. :)

Leather Addict
Deceiving Eyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
LOL!

Maria and Ashley are shallow sluts. And Kelly Kelly, Eve, Layla and Maryse are to shallow to be called sluts.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aw Emi and Eddie are so cute together _

u know Eddie seems like such a good guy outside the ring and looks like just a big huge teddy bear u just want to hug all the makeup he looks like such a cute guy I have to admit _ I saw a video of him,Jeff Hardy,and the guys,they were all so Awesome and down 2 earth.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
hmm,umaga

wtf? another ham sandwich?