Reviews for Sweet Poison
KuroCiel chapter 5 . 1/14
I believe I never will see the end TwT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
if your going to do more chapters ignore this but i was wondering if i could adopt this? if i can i will give you credit for the plot and stuff,just PM me.
Darkkaiser379 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
really good so far

when will the next one be up?
ZOMFGH chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
O.o God. Who would ever blame you for that?
ZOMFGH chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I knew it! XD As soon as I saw the title and summary, I was like 0.o ...Is this a coincidence, or is it based of Futurama? Cool idea to do it for KKM tho.
Gcbella19 chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
love this fic can't wait for the next chapter
HARPG0 chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Yup, I know this plot and how it concludes. This KKM version is kind of a neat twist on things.

Good luck!

HARPGO :)
thoughtsofgray chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Oh damn, this is getting more and more intresting . I'm sad but happy at the same time for Wolfram since everone is helping him and that he's having those dreams w Ah I really like dreams since they sometimes shows what you wish OwO BTW congrats for being accepted in the Columbus State _ plz update soon *cute puppy eyes*
XZanayu chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Poor Wolfram. He's having too much thrown at him right now. Awaiting the next chapter!
thoughtsofgray chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
*sobs* Yuuri died...im soo sad for Wolfram and Greta T_T i wonder what Yuuri meant by telling wolfram to wake up? does it mean that Wolfram is having an endless nightmare or something and Yuuri went inside his dream to wake him up? hmm anyway thanks so much 4 the chapter can't wait 4 the next one -
thoughtsofgray chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ohh i hope Yuuri won't die,he will..im just hoping _ that bastard deon but im happy that Yuuri protected Wolfram - the story seems really intresting so thanks a lot
rowen raven chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I am sorry to hear all of this, my sincerest sentiments to you and the fammilly of the girls. It has been real shitty for you, and I hope you get well and up soon. Thanks for letting us know it will take some time, and take your own to recover from every stress from emotional, mental and physical. Well hear from you soon ja ne!
Wicked Winter chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I hope you feel better soon Chu. That would really suck to be sick on graduation.
maniacalfish chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
feel better soon sweetheart. don't worry needlessly about this story, we can wait :) my condolences to the unlucky girls. Take care
Arayelle Lynn chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Hopefully, it'll get better for you.

Yeah, breaking up is a tough deal. It throws everything off. My boyfriend and I broke up last year, just when we were planning to see our parents to get married. The thing is, I already hinted to my family that there will be a wedding and it took me three months (when my dad finally cornered me) to tell them that the thing is off. Even now I still shy away from any serious relationship.

And I feel bad for your teammate. My condolence to you and her family and friends.

Feel better. Take plenty of rest. We all love your story and I think we can bear the wait.