Reviews for She Had Time
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was spine-tinglingly touching
daisy07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I hadn't actually thought of it that way until reading your story. Another wonderfully perceptive story.
daileyt chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
great story.
Trish Jean chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow.

Thank you for writing this. When the episode ended Monday night all I could say was "Oh my God... Wow... Oh my God..." It was on an endless loop for over an hour. This episode really struck a cord with me. It was by far the best episode this season (followed closely by Baby in the Bough).

Booth on the stand is the image I can't get out of my head. Well, that and him walking away at the end. You have captured so well the thoughts running through my head about how he felt and how he kept looking at her, pleading with her to not ask him to do that.

So... Wow... and Thank you.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Good story. I liked the way you wrote it.
moonchild chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh My God! Hey there! I loved your fic on this episode. I was watching it and was spell bound to the set. I mean I was rooting for Max the whole time...sure he killed that S.O.B. Kirby, but he had it coming...Max was just protecting his family and sending out the message "Back off when it comes to my loved ones..." and dude how can ya not respect the man for that :)!

I love your fic because it was like being inside Booth's head at the time! You so know all those thoughts and feelings were running through him when he sat on the stand and had to incriminate Bones! I loved this episode! My favourite line was "That's a lot of heart, Bones." Keep the wicked fan fics coming ok!

Cheers,

Moonchild ;)
midid chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Great job. You described Booth's emotions so well. He looked like his heart was about to break on that stand. :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! The episode was wonderful too! Fabulous!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
WOW great thoughts from booth. i could so see his anguish during that. i just hope they can make it through this. i think bones realised she'd hurt him in what she did too. it was a rather sad episode for those two hated the ending where he walked away. hope you take this further perhaps them talking later? finally opening up to each other? look forward to more from you
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I think you really captured that moment in Booth's eyes. I really enjoyed reading it, and I guess it's maybe because I kinda felt the same way when he was talking.

It was really good! :)
xBeMinex chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
that was just brilliant, loved ur twist on it that he thinks he betrayed her, really loved it x
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful! I agree, he was having such a hard time on the stand, I like when he said "I guess your stuck with me" he would have done anything to keep from saying "yes, she had time" but he had to and the hug at the end was the greatest thing!
UnityInDiversity chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderfully written and very insightful. Loved how you referenced to their talk about betrayal. Good job!