Reviews for Fool Me Once
Analucia2442 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Very good!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Cute. I've never thought about it before, but now that I've read your fic, I'm surprised she didn't try to seduce him either. Good fic!

Red
Xhoelli chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Gotta say, I don't care for S3, and the Nikki and Paulo thing was one of the most ridiculous things they've done - throw them into the show because viewers wanted redshirts, and kill them off because viewers didn't want Nikki and Paulo. -shrugs-

When Scouse wrote a similar fic (Someone Else, at her profile) I was wary too, and Scouse is one of my top favorite authors and that includes professional writers. ;)

And you did something almost impossible - gave Nikki a purpose. xD Really, if she was there as Sawyer's "second chance" and to show similarities and differences between the deaths, there would've been *gasp* a reason for her to even exist. ;) And I liked it about this fic a lot! :D It was more S1-S2 style, with more character writing depth than S3 had (especially for these two cardboard characters) and the parallels. :) I'm not surprised that you expected this scene to happen, I didn't have that much faith in the show, lol (I somehow got to episode 4 of S3 and this was enough not to expect much from them anymore ;)), but this would've been a very Lost scene. -nods-
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
When I read the summary I was like "Who's Nikki?" Then I remembered her. So, anyway, I liked it a lot. Glad he thought with his head this time. It was great!
bonboni chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
interesting idea. i hadn't ever really thought of this, tbh. i was never really a big fan of nikki so no wonder i didn't think of this.

i feel sorry for sawyer though. i mean, first ana dies after trying to get a gun, and then nikki dies after trying to get a gun... the guy must be really confused! :P

anyway, great writing!

bonboni

X
Warrior princess922 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I just loved it, hun! It was simply awesome, beautiful, funny and all! :D Write more Sana! xD
missy42 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Alright, so I didn't watch all that much of Season 3, so I never really "got to know" Nikki all that well. But from what I do remember, she wasn't all that sexy. So imagining her trying to seduce Sawyer looks REALLY funny in my mind.

"What was this, some kind of test? A chance to do things over, to make things right? He could never make things right, because no matter how many women he slept with or didn’t sleep with, Ana wasn’t coming back. Not ever. It was because of him." Aw!

"Sawyer let a dark smirk cross his face. 'You can go ta hell.' He answered quietly, and then carefully lifted her from his lap, standing up and brushing himself off." HAHAHA! YAYS!

And, she gets herself killed anyway.

"In his mind, he finally had gotten his chance to redeem himself for what happened to Ana, and he had taken it. This time, he hadn’t been a part of the most recent deaths on the island, and for that reason, he was relieved./He looked up from the ocean and to the stars in the sky. 'Fool me once, shame on me.' He sighed. 'No one’s gonna fool me twice, Muchacha.' He murmured to himself, staring back down at the sand." Actually, I think the saying goes "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." But I still loved this. The fact that he was given a second chance, another "test" as you say. Which he passed, and she died anyway.

I really do think he was starting to fall in love with Ana Lucia, and the guilt he felt for her death was palpable. So wonderfully agnsty, as usual, SassyLostie!

missy42
morphine cowboy chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Ha for a minute I thought Nikki was some sort of OC, then I thought the scene seemed a little familiar... Anyways great writing, and yes I too expected (hoped) the scene would develop like that when I was watching it.
Norulesinlove chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Interesting and that would have been a great way to end that scene! As far as writing Nikki, can't even remember her character so I'll say good job!
KittenSnickers chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hey, I like it, I have no idea why I even opened it 'cause I'm a strictly-jate story reader, but this was fabulous! well written, and very believable...Hot.. I like that idea, snikki:)

x
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
A nice oneshot, and a scene I also expected to happen. The first few paragraphs seemed a little forced, but they improved dramatically at the end. Very well done.