Reviews for An Act Of Care 5- Outcasts
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
wow this is such a cool fic! now for the next one!
Nom de Plume3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
bum bum bum!
hurleygrl22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
OH MY GOSH! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT AT JUST THAT! WRITE MORE PLEAESEEEEEEE!
Tarah chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
::GASP:: And you just leave it off there? I WANNA KNOW WHAT ARNOLD THINKS OF HELGA! Eh, I knew that Brainy was a bit off from the start, hehe. _~ Keep up the goog work, N!
Arnold's Crush chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Omg...you have to continue!It's getting really suspenseful and I can't bear it when I'm left with a cliffhanger...Hurry!My reading interest is at stake!_ ~Angie~
Anne chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
I KNEW IT! I just KNEW it! Its an awesome story. Write the rest relly fast. I do have to copliment you on getting the parts ot so quickly.. Usually you have to wait for a month or so. Anyway, good job and keep it up!
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Oh no! Please continue! Cliffhangers are so evil in a wonderful story.
70808 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
My God! finsh it now! eh, hmm... well uh... sorry but, oh just plese finsh it!
paleMistress chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
! DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU! I HATE YOU! SOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! PART SIX! NOW DAMN YOU! GO GO GO! I MUST SEE WHERE THIS ENDS! STOP THE TOURTURE! END THE MADNESS!
jenn chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
MUST...WRITE...MORE...NEED...MORE...SUCH...A...GREAT...STORY
Liete chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Liete: *faints* Tails: Uh...okay, she fainted. Shadow: Such a shame... Tails: Anyway, I knew it was Brainy and Curly! I had a feeling it was Eugene, but I wasn't quite sure. Continue! Liete: *wakes up* I have to review the story, don't I? Tails: I already did _ Liete: Uh...okay. Well, I want to know what will happen! I didn't think Brainy was really the violent type, but you just never know, right? Please continue *leaves with Shadow and Tails*
TARA chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
WRITE MORE DON"T STOP THERE YOUR KILLING ME HERE WHAT HAPPENS!FINISH PLEASE
Eve De Tsunami chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Very very good! Now please write more lol...well...I am waiting and take it easy! I am excited to know what happens! Later days! Eve De Tsunami
grandfunkrev chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
OH MY GOD! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN! THIS IS SO GOOD! *becomes solemn* Your excellent writing makes me humble. Where can I subscribe to your newspaper, pamphlet, written material, etc.?
Cookie Monster7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
damn! that's good! i've read all your 'an act of care' stories, and they're all good. keep up the good work. :)