Reviews for Ugly Betty: My Way
zrexheartz chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
whats the suprize
HRH-JAC chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Brilliant brilliant brilliant. This is so exciting please update soon. Xx
azab chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
i love it
JackSam chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Love it, Add more soon.
didi6 chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Great chapter, whrite soon!

I think the mysterious date of Betty is Daniel!
Historianic chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
OOHH! Intrigue! Love it. Who is the mystery person waiting for Betty? I hope it's who I think it is *winks conspiratorially*. Update asap so I can find out. Keep up the good work! Thanks!
Historianic chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Nice addition. Keep those updates coming! And who is this mysterious date of Betty's we have yet to meet? Update asap so we can find out!
didi6 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Great chapte, more soon!
supersaiyanx chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
A great chapter!

Update soon please.
LunaSolTierra chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Betty seems way out of character in this fic. I don't mean the yelling because I do think she's capable of that. But to diss her old self like it was a disease and start thinking like everybody else, it's just not Betty. If that happen in the show everybody would stop watching it. I do think that Betty would and could change but on a more subtle way. I don't believe for a second that Betty would cringe at the memory of herself wearing those clothes; she would be fond of the memory, maybe laugh it off but mostly she would look at it with pride because it is who she was that made her what she is today. I think she would be proud of the fact that she has always manage to be herself, no matter what she wears. And that part about Betty changing to be beautiful, you can't just put on a magic cream and be beautiful, yeah you can wear makeup, but makeup can only enhance what's already there. Betty has always been beautiful no matter what she wears or wore. You are turning her into an Amanda, hell everybody else at mode. I do believe that she would be angry and frustrated over the fact that she has been stoop up several times but Betty has too much self respect to change her image and attitude because of it. Betty is very different than everybody else and she’s comfortable in her own skin, that’s one of the major points of the show. However I will continue to read this fic because I'm a Detty shipper.
Lady Nuit chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I am soo sorry but that is pretty stupid. not even funny stupid just plain stupid.

Not flaming you but that was soo not realistic even as a parody.

continue with original please.
AndromedaAiken chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I wished I saw an update though...but it's hilarious!
supersaiyanx chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Oh who is following her?

A great story!

Uodate soon please!
Historianic chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
An intriguing start. I'd love to see what your interpretaion of the new Betty is and Danie's response to her. You've got me eagerly awaiting the next installment so update asap please!
Scottishwriter chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Ohh this is getting good, but hurry up because I want to know who the "husky voice on the other end" is. Is Daniel planing something for Betty and that's why he's out with one Apple Morgans? I can't wait for the next update.