Reviews for Ins and Outs
Emeraldpichu chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is a very engrossing and natural story, its a shame it cuts off here because this is some really good stuff.
Ruija chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I really, really love this story. Taichi/Koushiro friendship is one of my favorite things in Digimon and it's lovely to see how it could have possibly started! You write and handle the characters really well! I hope you continue this some time :)
Manikku chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This story is quite fun and sweet.

I'd like to see it finished! please continue.
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Ah, great stuff. I'm sick of reading the same, "Tai and Sora together forever" or, "Matt and Sora together forever" type fics. Hell I'm even getting bored with the types where their not together. It's ones like these that stick out, and when they're as well written as this? I'm as happy as can be. So thanks a bunch.

In a sudden burst of honesty, I keep reading your stuff and not reviewing it for some reason. I'm still a fan and all, but for some reason I can't seem to find the words to cover it. Once I saw that A/N at the bottom though I managed to break through that barrier. Nice to see asap can cover over three years.
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
This is a really cute fic. I'd really love to see how Koushirou and Taichi's friendship develops! Koushirou's such a hermit that it's really fun seeing him open up )

Hope you update sometime! It's been a while, but ... someday...!
Feirdra chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
This is absolutely wonderful. I love how you write kid Koushirou, and you've got a great, quirky progression for their friendship here. D All in all a delightful read - can't wait for more!
Buta chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
waa. this is very very interesting and funny. It's really cute and well...stuffs. I thought the next chapter will be ASAP. I like their friendship XD. I don't know whether you'd still update but we'll be waiting. XD
Angelfish369 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I guess you won't be updating this? Hope you do though. Love it love it love it. They complement each other so well, and Kari adds some sweetness in to bind everything together.
Potgenie chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Cute story! :) I love Taichi-Kou friendship fics that don't end up as a Taishirou. You wrote both characters really well (Hikari is really cute too!), especially portraying Kou's insecurity! Given the ages I'm guessing he's still unaware of the whole "adoption" thing, then?

BTW, Taro is yam, isn't it. I love the purple but hate the taste. Random info. Haha.

Hope you update this because I noticed its been quite some time since the last update! :D
Kazakun08 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Very Nice story so far yo _ you nailed my interest real good, stoping by to say keep up the good work and plz update soon _
Sonfaro chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
I'm going to need you to keep this going alittle while longer. Its very well written, in character, and highly enjoyable.

- Sonfaro
Slothy Girl chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Will this stay as just a friendship fic? Cause there just seems to be something about this fic that gives it an underlying romance foreshadowing kind of thing... hee hee. Sorry, I over analyze things, anyway, I really like this story, so i'll be expecting an update as soon as possible.
Chris Darkheart chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
i like this story
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Aww. I really like it, and I can't wait to see more of it. Yes, I am the Queen of useless reviews! *raises hand*. They already have great chemistry; and I'm a really big fan of your flair, already. _ *story alerts*
15animefreak15 chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
This story rocks! Please update soon!

TAISHIROU FOREVER! XD