Reviews for Safekeeping
Aileil chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
First, I feel obligated to express mock-outrage at the comparison of those meanies to Vikings (you see, our family is partially Norwegian). Second, I wanted to thank you for the effort you put into this story :). I really like the plot and the interpersonal relations. It is a very well-written piece.
G.E Waldo chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Really enjoyable, great voices spot -on and a fun read too, plus Rodney whump (my secret vice). What I liked most is that the story contained Rodney whump but that itself was not the plot! It's so much more satisfying to read a SG:A fic' where the team not only has to figure out ancient tech' and escape or whatever, but must deal with one of their own members weaknesses while they're at it. It keeps them as they should be: The SG:A Team that they are as they were on the show, but also individual humans with imperfections. I love stories that take BOTH aspects into account. Whump is great but only if it's contained within the dominant plot, and isn't THE plot. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
It's nice to see someone use Rodney's health issues as realistic, rather than mere comic relief. I think you did a good job: IC, portraying their group dynamics, OC, spelling... and a nice end to wrap up the episode.
loveinthemist chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
I enjoyed the story very much!
dragoness simplicity chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Absolutely brilliant! _
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Great story! I love it!
EbonyWing chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Seriously brillant!

I love stories where Rodney's fatal allergies come into play coz I don't think they're taken seriously enough.

There aren't enough stories like this out there!

I also really liked the interaction between John, Rodney, Ronon and Teyla. Adored the team-love! _

I'm so favouriting this! :)
lilawonder chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Great story! Tons of action with a lovely frosting of hurt/comfort dusted with angst sprinkles... An altogether delicious confection!

Pannymoomins chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
That was an absolutely beautiful story! Really well written, the pace was perfect, nothing overally rushed or missed out.

All really in character as well. Love team fics! well done! :)
Calamitynexus chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
that was good. boy does it suck to be rodney though.
Lotus-chan chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
The most awesome SGA fic ever! Okay, so it's also my first but what a way to enter the fandom! I absolutely loved this; couldn't tear my eyes away, especially in the first couple chapters where you had me with my heart in my throat and on the edge of my seat. I love Rodney (who doesn't?), so this fic made my day. You did an awesome job and it shows. _ I've been a fan of your anime fics for some time but I'll have to read more of your SGA stuff now. _!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
that was really good. I loved every part of it and today I have already read 17 Rodney whump-centric fics. It was emotional, thoughtful and really showed the characters in a unique and rare light. It was awesome!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Great story!
krysalys chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Wonderful fic. And your friend is my kinda person - no Rodney-whump is too much. More is always warmly welcomed!

Jordan McKenzie chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I loved this story! It had a terrific plot, a lot of character interaction and a heap of Rodney whump! It's also beautifully written! I especially like the Rodney/Sheppard commraderie! Bravo! Jordan