Reviews for Undercover, Overdressed
Jenmoon1 chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Cute fic
The JohhnyMcKilt Productions chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
that was GOOD, you know, I don't think I'd be able to make a proper lemon for KKM anytime soon. this was great! man though, a formal introduction of proper lube is starting to be one of my lemon peeves (besides making their moaning and groaning in dialogue form, ugh). it's kinda a mood ruiner for me.

...but you pulled this off really well! i love it! X3
angelicyokai chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
My goodness, I might convert from Conyuu completely with steamyness like this. I love the aggressive Conrad. Oh and I would personally love this scene with a role reversal as well.

Very hot.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
so sexy and hot! brava! *drools*
MistressKimba chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
:D nice scenario with the spying and the crossdressing!I love Yozak in drag!
Sakura Sango chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Haha love this story. Hot chapter!
kdbeans2k9 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Hehe, so cheeky!

I love how Yozack seemed so manly in all this, while still in a dress!
kerumica chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Holy...that was hot! HOT I tell you!
rd skaters chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Man that was hot..[fanning myself]...get to 2nd chap mate...can't wait to see what happens then...cheers and chicken grease
WittyisGeorge17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Great job, people need to write more stories about these two. They make the Cutest couple!
Deannathes chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
wow, this is the hottest conzak story I've read so far

I love your description of Yozak, he IS uber hot!

please please update soon!
Princess Sin chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
why did you stop there. it was just getting good. i hope you have the second chapter and will be putting it up tonight. i want see w hat happens.
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
i love this and you but you're evil! put this in M and finish it properly! NOW! lol
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
omg...I love IT! I totally can't wait for the next chapter!

I LOVE CONRAD! he's so hot in this! i love it when he gets all angry and jealous and dominant...its the best conrad ever!

Its a lot better than a wimpy, passive conrad, ne?

he has more appeal then...

And Yozak always has appeal! look at him, he has such a tiny waist in and out of dresses, it should be illegal for him to have such a waist and legs...

Anyways! love this!
kerumica chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
All I have to say is...SQUE *nosebleed*

I never thought I would see any hotness between those two. However, you have changed my mind. Looking forward to the next chapter :)