Reviews for In Search of Sara My Friend
tophetangel chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Wow! So not the way I thought you'd go, but hey not every story gets a happy ending you know? Great work!
Mma63 chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Confess that when first I read it I wasn't sure if I'd liked or not. It was pretty much different from what I was waiting for. It took me one more day and another read to better understand how strong Nick and Sara's bond are. She needed to get her life again and at that time his past can't take place on it as much hard and sad it looked. Nick was enough matured and sensitive to understand this. Now he knows she moved on, she's trying in her own way live her life, she's good. That was the reason for his trip. No more babbling because you had it all writen and said. You're writing and characters approach are increasing. Amazing piece. I'm already missing you!
angry penguin chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
The baby is not Grissoms? Wow.
angry penguin chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Saras Pregnant? Wow.
angry penguin chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Im sure that I will find out, but why would Sara take a Supervisory job with the SFPD?
angry penguin chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Poor Nick. I hope that he has no ill will toward Sara for what just happened.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I felt as though Nick was left out. But I also felt as though since season 5 or 6? That they were not as close.
stokesgirl chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
Was that it! No more story. You're not going to leave us hanging are you?
Mma63 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Finally they met. You did a good work on keeping us in suspense of who would be the first one to find Nick. I'm glad it was Sara, after all she's the reason for his trip. I'm not pretty sure about the pregnancy right now. I'd rather have you focused on Nick/Sara friendship instead of having one more Grissom/Sara unsolved relationship with a baby on board. There's plenty of fictions in site about this matter. Well I'm willing to see what do you have under your sleeves. Crossing my fingers.
jdcocoagirl chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
wooh! i love the reaction and its well played out... and the pregnancy was very unexpected...
tophetangel chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Ahh the twists! I cant wait for Gris to show up!
jdcocoagirl chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
wow! this great! cant wait for more and i want to see the reaction of sara to this... update soon.
stokesgirl chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Yes, you are mean. :) Making us wait for Sara to see Nick, Grissom and Warrick.

Good writing though, this chapter is keeping me in suspense.

Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds and I hope it brings everyone together.
Mma63 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
That was cruel! Since I found your story yesterday night (better saying very very early this morning) it didn't leave my mind. So as soon I noticed the email story alert jumped to the chapter, was on the edge of my chair and...pure cruelty! Maybe some chamomile tea could help me decrease my anxiety level. You're doing amazing work!

I won't extend my comments but was so nice read your impressions about the characters. Confess they're the same to me, I'm in love with this show because the chemistry they share and their own very personal characteristics - that's a reason for having Nick and Grissom as my favorites. Now, try to be nice and gentle and update hurry, before I bite all my fingernails.
tophetangel chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
You are so mean! :P

I cannot wait for the next chapter, get on it girl!

George "Meads" is too darn cute! LOL