Reviews for Reality
jojonot chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was really good. Kinda made me look at reality. Write more like this!
Sunburned-Stickperson chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oh my God, I loved it. I thought you did a great job showing another side of James. It was so sweet. You did a great job explaining where the other side came from too. I read your remark on A Stupid High School Musical fanfic. I totally agree with you.

I'm kidding. No, seriously. I'm kidding. Really, don't take me seriously. That was all lies.

I'm surprised that I even read anything by you after the way your profile was set up. God, ever hear of the 'Enter' button? It's the one that has a little arrow under it. Great for making A NEW PARAGRAPH! Just a suggestion. Oh yeah, and try the 'Shift' button when starting a sentence or a name. I admit, everyone's bound for mistakes, and everyone's bound for laziness, but this takes the cake.

Try variety too. It might help you expand on your knowledge and entice more people. I can't stand bland people.

And by the way, most people know that Superman ends up with Lois. You must be really dense not to see that.
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Not bad but pictures was better
Terri chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
okay, i gotta say i loved the line "until you find your own zoey brooks". it was sweet and everyone hopes 4 dat kind of relationship. i liked that u did a story from james perspective, bc it sucked how he just disappeared after he broke up with zoey. not fair on dans part, but watev
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aw!

I really liked it! This was sweet, knowing that there's hope for James.

It got a little confusing right here:

and as you silently witness it in the form of a kiss, a sad smile comes on your face. Are you just a replacement for him? Or she does really love you, the way you still do her?

Wouldn't James know that she didn't love him?

So, yeah, other than that, it was really good! :D

Loved it! C:

Julz!*
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hey Erika!

I liked this a lot. It was so odd how James just disapeared after he and Zoey broke up. I felt a bit bad for him.

Great job!
CandZforever chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I'm not a huge fan of James but I like him more now that i saw Chasing Zoey.

Def. like the story.

Shows another side of James.

Can't wait for your other updates!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Interesting.

Forget about me? You haven't talked with me in months, not even an update on how my story's going. Come on Erika, you can do better than that.
anon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008