Reviews for Wonders of the Female Persuasion
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
ALHSLKAHDPOWQLDLKJSZNBXCLAISHDKJSCHLSKDSJC :D :D
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That made my lips move up more than just a bit. Much laughter ensued :D
JanetheFirst chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Made me laugh. Like, really hard. My mom was looking at me like I was crazy. Anyway, please don't delete these fics. *Channeling inner Tamaki* It would be a shame to have such prefection marred by the cruelty of this world (that is, deleted).
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was soo hilarious. I hope someday your in the mood to write again. I really enjoy your stories.
Fuuma Konan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
HAHA! I wasn't expecting a KyoHaru fic (actually, I was looking for KyoyaxTamaki) but I really enjoyed this. Mostly the image of Kyoya in lipgloss XD

also, your disclaimer made me LOL.
chiharuSAICHI chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
baby prostitute?.. New to my ears.. I love it!
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was too funny! I couldn't help but to think it was written to mock OHSHC, but that's ok b/c it was true. The fact that they never graduate, the idea that they will dress up as girls (more than lipgloss in the anime against Lobelia), and the fact that none of them had/have girlfriends. It truly was funny.
dark and bittersweet chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
whoa, i only saw this now. it was funny, really. it "made my lips move up somewhat". i didn't expect it to be a kyoxharu fic (the pairing i mean), but im glad it turned out that way. :D
flamingbunnies chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This story made me laugh, not only because they wore make up, but because they see all the weird things they do.
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This was so funny! The disclaimer sent me into hysterics!
Rayne Hunter chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Geez, I' just readin all your Ouran stuff tonight. I liked this one too. :)
Triizore chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Tamaki's corner has so many names. Kyouya lipgloss crackfic extrodinare.
Belladonna-Lilies chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
You actually made me cry with laughter. Well done. Mildly disturbing, but thats a good thing.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Best fic I've ever read that's almost totally dialogue! GREAT job! I loved it! And I seriously have to say that I love your disclaimers!
Tishu chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was...hilarious to say the least.

I liked the almost strictly dialogue style, left the perfect parts to the imagination.