Reviews for The Dress
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love love love it! Will is just too sweet. :)
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So well-written and IC. I love it!
LadyOrpheus chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
One of the cutest, fluffiest, most genuine Will/Djaq stories I've ever read! I loved it! 3
Alanna chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was so sweet. Loved it!
Sumhope chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I recently watched a little of the Robin Hood bbc series because after seeing richard armitage in North and South I became an instant fan and wanted to check out his other work. I must say the storyline between robin- marian- and guy left me... well disinterested.

But when I saw the sparks between will and djaq... whew I was hooked. I just watched "the booby and the beast" and I absolutely love what you've done here to fill in the blanks. I'm inspired myself to write a will/djaq fic now!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Awesome! I totally loved this - you flushing out the story of the dress and all. Great job keeping everyone in character. And I loved the Will/Dja goodness.

Wonderful job done!
TeenageCrisis'x chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw that was so sweet loved it! Eek definitly adding to my faves ;)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh, this was wonderful... so capturing of this couple, my current fave couple... love it.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Good job! You kept everyone well in character.

Djaq's eyerolling when the guys don't understand her plan was so her! It was sweet how Robin asked of she was ok with the whole plan. I loved how Djaq compared John to her father. Very sweet.

The dialogue between Will and Djaq when he tells her she is beautiful is so sweet.

Excellent job!
JealousOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
The "If I look so terrible in a dress, then perhaps you should have been the one to wear it!" remark was very, very Djaq... And your take on Will's reaction was uncommon, but lovely and-I think-more accurate. Bravo!
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Awesome, and it's so good to see you writing Will/Djaq again. I didn't think Will was angry, though-just dumbfounded and embarrassed. Djaq was irritated with his reaction, though, and that confused me. Maybe she thought he was angry, though. I'll have to go back and watch...
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
AW.

...

Coherent reaction will be coming any second now, I'm sure of it.

...

Or maybe not. :)

The fic was so beautifully and lovingly written that any corniness was perfectly acceptable. Thhe part at the end where Djaq is all upset just had my little shipper heart dying of "teh squee".

You did a great interpretation of the scene (I personally didn't think Anjali pulled it off all that well, unfortunately *eyeroll*) - not too stretched out, but just enough to describe every movement and thought so vividly I could see it happening in front of me.

I also really liked the mentions of Robin and his reaction to Djaq - they have a beautiful brother-sister like relationship that's just so wonderful to watch. :)

[Oh, and the characterisation was excellent. Will's stumbling little speech, Djaq's thoughts about becoming more openly feminine... I didn't like it at all at the time, but it makes much more sense now.]
KeepingAmused chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I'm so glad you grasped the depth of disapproval behind Will's jaw-tightening and quick up-down glance at Djaq's exposed femininity.

That wasn't just shellshock - our carpenter was definitely feeling uncomfortable with her body being displayed to the world.

Wonderful insight to that scene!

The way in which you recovered the adventure of this episode as a reminiscence was a fabulously structured - and links back to Djaq's anger.

She has a tendency to channel her frustration in a hostile manner when she's feeling vulnerable - and you considered all of the character's habits and traits.

Loved it. Keep writing! x
lili44 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
oh my i loved that

it was absolutely glorious
Theialyn chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
hey that was really nice!

it made me smile