Reviews for Shadows, Shadows Everywhere
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"Interesting"?! Seriously, this got under my skin. In a way that means that you've told this story (or story-let) well. That the ideas / images conveyed so briefly are evocative, and fire my own imagination.
Rehaniah chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Like it! Quite dark and dangerous and extremely well written - great work :)
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I absolutely love this. It is so dark and yet not. I can see Jareth behaving this way... sending little trinkets and gifts and hoping she would realize his devotion. Lovely. -Clare
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Interesting story! :)
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I liked it.

I am all strung out now but I liked it :) Loved the "He is the shadow ... ready to welcome her into his realm of fantastic darkness"

It has been too long since I have read something like this, please write more.

sarah
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This was wonderfully written. I loved it. I especially liked the part about a mild interest becoming infatuation becoming obsession. I hope you do write some more little one shots like this. I like the quietness I feel in this story, even though it's such a huge problem for her, it feels very subtle. Fantastic writing, and I would hope to hear more from you soon!

Jordyn
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This a swell, and notable chapter. Have a unique day tomorrow. Keep smiling, and be of good cheer. :-) It would be a pleasure if you could prevail with your writing.
LabyrinthLune chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow! Your use of language is very beautiful, this story is gripping and powerful and I loved it. Fantastic, I hope you do write more one-shots like this in the future! ]
Nonsuch chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This was excellent, just like the rest of the writing of yours I have read. You create atmosphere with great skill and your very good at getting inside the charecter's heads and writing about what's going on inside them.

Well done, I look forward to whatever you put up next!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I think this was an excellent story, and the vagueness gave the story a haunting atmosphere to the story!

So well I have liked this story into my favorites it goes!

Lizzy