Reviews for Bad Timing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
I see this is an old story and you may not check this, but I have to say it was very well written. Kudos to you.
Olive chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
What a story. Fantastic writing. So fluent and descriptive. The grammar was flawless. A rare delight in the world of fan fiction. Greg is a personal favourite of mine and I think you handled the story brilliantly. I read it straight through. Amazing!
Jess chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Wow! This was absolutely amazing! :)
macberly chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Wonderful story! Greg is my favorite on CSI and it gets frustrating how little his character is used! So I seek out as many good Greg stories as I can find and your story has given me my Greg fix! Thank you for sharing!
abitherabii chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oooo! Sounds good so far... :D
elenara sanders chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
terminou?noooooo,quero maissssss
elenara sanders chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Tipo,eu fiquei com medo,eu pensei que Greguito ia pular...
elenara sanders chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Amei melhor jeg også
elenara sanders chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
e sepre me supreiendendo enh rsrsrsrs,essa parte do sonho foi d...a como eu gostaria de estar ai e dar uma bela surr...deixa pra la rsrsrsrrs
elenara sanders chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,ele acordouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu
esse capitulo pra mim foi tao...tao...tao emocionate...ou como eu gosot de falr Magic
elenara sanders chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Mais um capitulo eselentisssssssissssimoooooo
elenara sanders chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
eu tipo,ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii o capitulo...mutio,muito,muito bom,quem foi o idiota que fez isso com o meu Greguito )(!?vou correndo ler o proximo.
Painted Ys chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Hei!

Just wanted to let you know that the Norwegian sentence is a little off, but it's no big deal. I get the meaning, but if you want to correct it, I thought I might give you a heads up.

Jeg vil ta vare på DU Jeg vil ta vare på DEG. The Norwegian language has two forms of the second person, singular "you".

Then I just wanted to say that while using the words "ta vare" is not wrong, it would be more natural for a Norwegian to say "passe". The words "ta vare" is more relevant when you want to preserve something, while "passe" is more of a direct translation of the expressions: "look out for" or "take care of".

Also, the use of "vil" is not wrong at all, but it expresses an intention, not an action. Yes, it is a direct translation of the word "will", but in Norway it can also be confused with the word "want". So in Norway we use the word "skal" as it refers more to the action of something (which is more fitting in this story), rather than the intent or want.

In other words, I suggest the sentence: "Jeg skal passe på deg", but what I really wanted to comment on was the use of "du".

I hope you don't find me picky. I just wanted to help! Honest.

Apart from that, I want you to know I'm enjoying your story! I love a good dose of Greg-whumpage and big brother Nick. )
MTLupy chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Great, great, great story! I loved it so much! Poor Greggo! How low would I seem if I told you I was practically screaming at my laptop telling Greg not to jump? XD I'm such a spazz... Great story I hope you finish the other one! :)

- MTLupy
PunkMuggle chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
What has Greg done too you? This is the second time you've almost kiled him *sobs* but great plot and stiry though!

J4L