Reviews for How to Irritate Your Superiors
xxjaelee chapter 7 . 1/9
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BEST
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Wahahahahahaha i can't believe yanagi would team up with nio and yagyuu with something like that hahahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Hahahahahahahaha this chapter was hilarious hahahaha
YourFavoriteReader chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
"WE HAVE AN ON/OFF RELATIONSHIP!"
Priceless, simply priceless :D
YourFavoriteReader chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
LOL THIS WAS HILARIOUS ATOBE AT THE END WAS SO AWESOME
YourFavoriteReader chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Haha so funny!
Sei Hikari chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Hilarious!
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
This was hilarious. I spit out my drinks numerous times while I was reading this chapter. :'D
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
Hilarious! How the heck do you guys come up with these ideas? (crazy, insane minds!) XD
Fadey chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Ahahaha Sanada got hypnotized? Poor Seiichi, he got tricked because of his own book. Where is the translation? Umm... if you didn't know, links will disappear when you add them in chapters.

Fadey~
yume229 chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
Loved this fic! Can't stop laughing! Especially in Chapters 1,7 and 17!
SDM chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I choked in my drink reading this. Seriously. I've been holding all the while.

Best part: 'Um…Eh…Ah…' Sanada was beginning to wonder why he had agreed to this. He stared at his buchou as his mind raced in a frenzy of turmoil and felt the magnetic force of Yukimura's smile. Down. Damn that smile. Up. He bit his lip. 'With the ovary and sperm!' He blurted out, sighing internally at danger avoided. Down. Yukimura continued to smile. 'Genichirou?' Up. Down.

'Oh…How do aliens reproduce?' Sanada's fingers twitched with the urge to pull his hat down. He could have sworn Yukimura's smile grew wider. The walls of the clubroom seemed to close in. Up. Down.

'By shaking hands.'
pentalion chapter 2 . 7/26/2010

Yukimura is so weird...
Siraluin chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Heh I loved Sanada's version of Valentine's Kiss. The best one is still Shiraishi's.
J.Prufrock chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Dude, this is awesome, how do you come UP with this stuff? :D