Reviews for The Goonies and the Sovereign's Crown
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
This was absolutely incredible! The only sad part is that it wasnt filmed.. This could have been the perfect sequel to this classic movie. You wrote about all the characters and portrayed their personalities perfectly. This was the best Goonies fan fiction I have ever read. Thank you so much brightening another part of my imagination by sharing this story. This story itself was an adventure, and the joy of reading it was the treasure.
Beejerman chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
Just excellent. Thank you for sharing such a well written story. Trask manages to keep the essence of the "The Goonies" alive in this (his version of what happens after the events of the motion picture) 'sequel'. Every character gets their just dues - even Sloth in his limited role. It is a page turner. An adventure that will have your imagination brimming and wanting more. I started it late one night, and I couldn't stop until I had read the entire thing. I didn't get much sleep for work the next day, but it was completely worth it. By far THE best Goonies story in here. A high recommend!
my best enemy chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
This was a really great, interesting, well-written story!
sip chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read very satisfying end I was so scared that mouth would die I worried about that the whole time brilliantly done u have to do more
Twilight-Narnia-Charmed chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
You should make a squeal to this story
HaimsterForever chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Just wanted to thank you for writing such an awesome story. I'm a huge fan of The Goonies so this to me was just incredible. This was the perfect sequel & you did a great job writing it too :)
spooky jaz chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
Wow i totally love this story its like real good i could not stop reading it went i started
Beatlesfan90 chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
OMGoodness! LOVED the story! I could not stop reading it! It was great!

Thanks for sharing your story!

That-girl-with-the-fandoms chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Awwwwww! This is probably the best gonnies story on here! make a sequel!
Hedgi chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
What a ride! I have loved every moment of this great adventure. you did a fantastic job, with all of it- really, really well done. I loved the action, how well in character every one was, meeting Jackie, the humor- all of it. Thank you so much for your story.
manda2594 chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Yay! What an awesome finish! Worth the 4 year wait!
manda2594 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012

"Was that just last night? That feels like it was four years ago."

Best part of the chapter right there!
LoopyLizzie chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Oh my gosh please update soon :) Lizzie xx
blackbarbie12 chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
Been waiting for this update since...well forever hahaha but anyways good chapter :)
Wolf2 chapter 14 . 3/31/2012