Reviews for For Old Times' Sake
Sibrael chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I found this confusing.
thedarkunicorn chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was lovely! I hope you find more time to write! I really really wish you would do more ItaSasu... in that One Short Story, you had such a great thing going with them!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
omg, the angst is just gorgeous in this! I'm a little confused though, if Sasuke is much nicer now, how come he keeps breaking her heart? and so in the end did she let him stay? i want more of these SasuSaku's, you do excellent ones
Charmful ika chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
whao, doesnt make sense but awesome haha.

i dont get it ..

lol im so slow _
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
aw i feel really sorry for sakura in this story.
Snowing Night chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
sad! but that's ok! it was awesome!
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Aw! This was cute, even tho I still haven't had time to watch naruto. In fact, I haven't had time to read, or write, or do much of anything! I've been a practical ghost on ffnet. I miss u guys! I changed my MSN info, so email or PM me and let's get back in touch - I miss my crazy, beautiful swede!

Erendhyl chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This story was kinda sad. Poor Sakura- she deserves better. Sometimes we really have to wonder why she still cares for Sasuke after all he's done for her.
Odat chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww! Very nice! I like how you set that up. That was very good. ) Haha they're so dysfunctional. And that's why we love them.
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
i like it it was kool
OhBrother chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
this breaks MY heart. so sad. it made me cry. i love it.

cream tea anyone chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
yay! new fic!

i loved this, the fragmented style of the fic reflecting Sakura's fragmented thoughts and the way it ties in with the breaking of her heart!

The 'tears drying slowly on their own' line was gorgeous

well done on a great fic!

keep writing