Reviews for That 70's Show: Horror Movie
Mama's Stories chapter 7 . 1/12/2017
Totally mind blowing!
jameron4eva chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Hyde finally went psychu eh?
flight815surviver chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
o happy to be finding a sequel.
HSJABS chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
That was strange, but a god strange.

I liked it.
HSJABS chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
You are one morbid writer

hah

but i like it.

i'm interested to see how you'll end it.
HSJABS chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
This is some messed up shit. But it's amazing. I can't stop reading.
HSJABS chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
this is amazing, i love it.

i hope Jackie didn't die though.
HSJABS chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Or is it House on Haunted Hill?
HSJABS chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Is this one that story with Doctor Giggles or something like that?
joeypotter85 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
wait, what the hell? rewind! what just happened here? this is like an episode of the Twilight zine. what happened though? was it a dream? how did hyde end up in california? what happened to eric in and the others?...oh my god was this story an awesome read! when will my questions be answered now though?
joeypotter85 chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
holy crap! there is a ghost that has hypnotized jackie, donna and fez and now he's 'operating'on kelso? this story just took on an entirely new level of weird, and freaky! is it all a dream or is this really happening? this story is awesome!
joeypotter85 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
holy crap, so let me get this straight. jackie is a posessed demon that has trapped and more then likely killed fez. donna's hears poor fez's cries for help and being the good friend that she is decides to run and try to help him? only to become wounded, trapped in a scary morgue and pulled down by who knows what into a vat of blood? this story just became a new kind of twisted! i have no choice but to see what happens next now!
joeypotter85 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
hyde may be right, but the question is who or what is down there with them? who brought the gang to this creepy abandoned hospital basement? what do they want from the gang, or the better question, why have they not shown themselves yet? first jackie wanders off away from michael and fez, who knows what has or will happen to her. now donna seems to have disappeared as well? hm, i am not liking the sound of this. something tells me that if i creep reading something horrible could happen...then again if i refuse to continue who is to say that i won't go missing next?...thanks for the choices guess now i have to read on since my life could depend on it!..gawd! )
joeypotter85 chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
what the hell? are you about to kill off jackie? no, no! that is not cool. dammit jackie, why the hell di you have to take off by yourself? further more why the hell would you ever follow kelso? the last time i checked, he was friggin' kelso for god sake

why the hell would jackie ever think that following kelso's lead would be a smart idea?..this story is so exciting to read!
joeypotter85 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
holy crap, is someone or something following them? how in the hell did they end up in an old and abandoned dingy hospital? this story has left me with more questions than answers so far. i think that is what i am enjoying most about reading this so far. one question though, why didn't hyde just make kelso follow the rest of them? doesn't the gang know that splitting up in a horror story is never a good idea?...i'm loving the thrill and chill of this story!