Reviews for Harry's Bond Part 1
noylj chapter 8 . 3/22
As dentists, can they legally NOT report the Dursleys?
Unknown9501 chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
please write more this was good
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
You forgot Lumos Solem. Sunlight Charm.
juan chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
too bad you quit this series
noylj chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
I would just follow McG's command and let her learn what refusing to listen can lead to. It isn't MY job to save the stone the some senile idiot brought into a school.
Too bad they aren't thinking any better than they did in canon. Telling Bumbles about the dragon would have seen it gone and Hagrid would only get a "disappointed" look from the meddler.
noylj chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Does McG give them a chance to explain or just start punishing?
She was a useless Head of House and not a very good Deputy.
noylj chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
So, you emphasize the fact that Bumbles
1) knows that Harry has been to the mirror several times-thus implying that Bumbles monitors everything Harry does and probably has a tracking charm on Harry or the cloak
2) Is more than willing to leave an object in a school full of children that has caused people to waste away or gone mad and that, now that Harry KNOWS the mirror, he will FINALLY move the mirror.

And how the hell does Bumbles know what Harry is seeing in the mirror? Harry didn't tell him. Has he been there every time and listened in? Harry has no privacy buy an old manipulative gay guy who watches his every move apparently.
So, is your version of Bumbles the same saint as in canon or the same evil bastard I read about in canon?
firebolthallow1572 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Do have own thoughts instead of copying the book word for word it not right. The plot is good but the copying not something that should happen.
partiallykritikal chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Friedrich Nietzsche: Philospher, late 19th and early 20th centuries. Creator of the idea of the ubermensch. Often accredited as the father of Nazism. His works largely influenced Hitler. Not a good person to quote in a fanfic.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I don't why following the book to the tee. I thought you bring more imagination the story and use the book to the all the time.
noylj chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Can't they get rid of MoRon now before he is even more trouble?
noylj chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Why don't Harry, Hermy, or Ron think to tell McG or Bumbles about Snape? They don't know already that all adults in the HPverse are completely worthless pond scum and it seems like something that Hermy would do to protect Harry.
Personally, my favorite bit would be Harry and Hermi escaping the Hoggy deathtrap and leaving canon far away
noylj chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Can we get a non-MoRon golden trio?
I hope that Harry and Hermione THINK about Harry's life and THINK about the meddler.
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Yes, Albus, they are jammy little blodgers, aren't they?! ;-P
Specky Clarke chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Far too much like canon.