Reviews for Ranma Snaps
xDistortedxLunarxRainbowx chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
The story was ok, but need to work on a few things and for the reply for your review, its not my fault you can't read a paragraph. Other people didn't have any trouble reading it and liked it, so if you have a problem. It's too bad. It's not on me and I don't care. The story is staying as it is.
Jabberwocky The Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
hi,

just wanna say i'm making another alice in wonderland, just to let you know, if you find it then let me know beqcause i can' seem to get my fanfictions up.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND 3
Captain Zeug chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
An interesting idea, but executed somewhat poorly.

Not to say it was bad!

Mind one thing when writing stories, though. They are best written in past-tense.

For example, "Ranma jumps up and catches the ball" would be written as "Ranma jumped up and caught the ball".

You certainly have a great potential, but you really should work on your grammar.

I'm not trying to sound rude, sorry. The story actually did give me some chills, and it was certainly pretty good.
goku90504 chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
intresting story though i'd like to see a version of this where ranma becomes violent but not deadly
BTB chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Just a little note - Japan does have the death penalty and they have far less patience with wackos, no matter how justified, than we do.

If you story was realistic, I'd say Ranma would be a dead man.