Reviews for What would their signatures be?
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Now.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
dang
ceas chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Reid, Emily, JJ, Morgan, Hotchner all in the imaginative future. Gideon in the positive past, and Rossi in the present. You just gave me goose bumps, and a wariness for Gideon and Rossi. Excellent work.
Please.Insert.Name chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hmm I can understand everyone's except Hotch's... that is going to drive me mental!

This was creepy and quite appropriate, I mean if you chase killers all the time wouldn't you at least wonder about what you would do if you were in that position.

Good job :)
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Creepy. Very creepy. And very appropriate for them as well. I guess that if you face that many cases that are serial (theft, bombs or murder) then yeah, you would wonder what you would do in that case.

Now you've made me think what MY signature would be. Probably belladonna in the tea. Let their last few minutes be calm and pleasant before thei hearts stop. Hmm... I wonder if you can feel your heart stop...?

Loved it, but still creepy. What WOULD Rossi's be?
Gothgirlreid chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
what was rossi's then?
maybe.forever.xx chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This is so interesting! I really like how you've made it short and sweet, and the hint of Rossi's darker side- be it serial killing or just... on the job routine, it's made it... intriguing.
Mr Super Czar chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I love this - the signatures are bang on. Loved Emily's - 'the mob look'.
Anneklok chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Gideon would leave a copy of Failure to Launch - which if you thought hard enough about it you'd realize it had to do with the subplot of the movie dealing with the Mockingbird. HARDY HAR HAR.
Little Miss Delliham chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
oh, i like it... especially the three last lines :p

all over good CM fix

thanx luv!

xoxox

Del
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Scary I think you have got the characters just Story
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
hmm... that's a good question. I think that you figured them out well. Haha! Rossi a serial killer... that'd be funny. Great actually. No one would suspect him for like... months.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Yeah... I can see them all thinking about that. I think you got them all just right. The last line is interesting. Wouldn't it be weird to find out Rossi is a closet serial killer?
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
yopu nailed them all, right on the head. perfect
grahamag chapter 1 . 5/7/2008