Reviews for Dustdevils
kcrb0202 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I really like this story and I hope you updated it soon :D
electro moonlight chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
soooooooo awesome i cant wait for more
electro moonlight chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
soooooooo cute, schemy megs is schemy
electro moonlight chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
hehehe he has spunk thi ssparkling doesnt he
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
he has learned well
electro moonlight chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
so coool
Sustain chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
That's cute, they don't know about each other.

Megatron leading them to find each other is a good touch too Nice piece of work keep it up.
Misao-CG chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
I'm VERY curious about Rainburn's other parent (daddy or mommy). n.n I re-read chapter three and I have a suspect already, but since I suck at suspecting probable parents, I'm keeping my right to remain silence untill you reveal us that information.

** I LOVED RAMJET'S intervention with Rainburn's temper tantrum, and, I must say, Rainburn looks adorable while being in such a sour mood! ::hugs youngling:: Also, Vortex looks very handsome while on youngling duty! could you tell him that for me? ::hopefull::

Here, have this inspirational cookie. n_n I just baked it, so EAT IT!... o.o and please, give this energon-treat to Rainburn for me please n.n

lizI chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
I always liked that seeker protector bunny...He is cute and sweet and snarly all at once. I'm really getting into your story. I love fics about sparklings and their creators but i haven't seen many new ones lately.
Sustain chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
This is very cute I enjoy it very much keep up the good work.
Misao-CG chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
So awesome and cute! This side of the combaticons is truly original! Onslaught is huggable (so tender with his kid! **) and Swindle? ::hugs Swindle:: Swindle had it coming!

Please, give this energon-cookie to Rainburn for me, please! n_n...

... and have this muffin for inspirational purposes!

Meirelle chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
These are all cute, especially the one with the tumbleweeds.
Nuclear Chick chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Very good chapter! :)
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
What a lovely chapter! I can't wait for another one!
Violetlight chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Cute story so far. I like how you're focusing on just "days in the life" of Rainburn and didn't immediately dive into just how the Combaticons ended up with a sparkling on their team in the first place. I'm sure you'll get into that as the story evolves, which is a better writing technique, in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to seeing this continue.