Reviews for Writhe
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Just stopping in to tell you what a lovely story you have here. Nice job! Definitely one to add to my favorites.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Perfect! I loved this chapter - it set the tone beautifully! A for being kind...you should see MY fic, lol!

*hugs*

Mandy

*Runs to next part*
TheKritty chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Oh man, that was beautiful!You captured the boys very well and it would be a great actual episode, seriously! I felt SO damn sorry for Dean,with Ashley being the monster (somehow *sighs*) and all. Everytime the boys meet a girl, especially Dean, my heart hurts for them because it always ends really would have to learn to live in an established relationship I think.

I loved the sick!/hurt!Dean in this one and Sam did a great job caring for his big brother!

WELL done!

Kritty
NongPradu chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Oh this story was just brilliant. The way you set it up from the very beginning, with Matt's death, was really quite frightening and gripping. And then there was the tender side of Dean, the intrigue of the case itself, to give this story so many layers.

I loved this one to bits. Well done!
Cathy1967 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Wow. Just ... wow! This story is a keeper. I printed it and read it in bed and ... wow. This is spot on character-wise and I even felt sorry for Ashley. I did get a feeling that she was the one when Sam realized it too.

Excellent story. I can't wait to read the rest of your tales here. No way around it. Such talent is rare. Thanks for sharing it. :)

Cathy
Rose Rovente chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Bravo! This was just like watching an episode-I swear I even heard the theme music at the end. I usually run screaming from fics that revolve around hunts or romance, but this was top quality. You're very talented. Well done!
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
This totally made me smile, you did an amazing job with this scene; with the whole Dean/Ashley thing altogether. IMHO, anyway:

Ashley gave a tiny, surprised smile. “Thank you,” she said again, more softly. She tilted her head to the side. “For you to say that to me means a lot.”

Oh, this is going to be so sad. I was hoping I'd be surprised by who the creature is, but this is Supernatural after all. Happy endings aren't in the cards, just like real life...:

Only a blessed blade of iron, properly anointed and wielded in an act of love could destroy the creature.

very cute:

She found the fact that he was obviously self conscious to have a certain charm. He seemed younger, more innocent. The rakish bravado he had displayed earlier had vanished, replaced by an endearing uncertainty about his behavior and words.

HA!

He shifted uncomfortably, then just spit it out. “Did we have sex the other night?”

Maybe I should have waited til evening for this... I gotta function the rest of the day:

She could feel the swell and contraction of the muscles in his arms and legs as he moved them about the floor, the pound of his heart as he held her against him, her own heart responding.

Nice, I like that Dean had that thought. They've both been kinda loose with the one-night stand stuff. Good job with that:

“Is it so hard to believe I could actually want to be with a girl for more than sex? That she might want to be with me for more than that?”

Ah, at least it's not Ashley herself doing it. That's a great twist:

“She keeps thinking with each one it’ll be different, I won’t come out to play.” She whispered in Dean’s ear, “but I’ll always be here.”

Excellent scene! Couldn't have been any better!

Snapping himself out of it, Sam scrabbled back to Dean, who was watching him but couldn’t do more than roll his head, his hands jerking impotently on the floor as he tried to move them.

I love that Sam killed her in love for his brother. Perfect.

“Dean…it was an act of love.”

No wonder this won so many awards. It's really fantastic. Thanks so much,

EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
I cannot say enough how much I'm enjoying this story. SickDean is so adorable of course, and I really like Ashley.(wrote this at the beginning of the chapter before reading)

This is especially effective considering Dean's used to waking up in different places all the time:

He was getting tired of waking every day up in a different place from where he thought he was,

HA! That's awesome:

So you can get your tail out of the door, man.

This is so sweet, I love it:

“You are gonna see her again!” His mouth fell open. “You like her!”

And I was just thinking about Sam and his "wife" comment, that was really in character, thinking about how he was with Ronald in Night Shifter. Good job with that.

You go, snake-girl! That's too cool:

Matt Lewis’s body, they were in the back of his throat, just past his tongue.”

Dude, I love this visual. Perfection:

He hadn’t had a lot to choose from, settling on a pair of black dress pants that were only a little worn, a black t-shirt and a long sleeved charcoal shirt thrown over it.

Thanks so much for this story!

EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. I love Ashley, but I'm getting a bad feeling... and why did Sam have to go and play the wife card? Big goofball.

Great job and thanks,

EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Actually, I thought this is really good, not that that's any different than any of your stories :)

This was written a while ago and I'd like to think I've improved a little so be kind.

I had to take a break after the opening sequence before continuing... whew. The dancing scene was very um, vivid. Very nice. And poor Dean, I think Ashley needs to take some care of him. yep. Good job Sam not letting him drive:)

Thanks for this,

MothersLove chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Your stuff makes me laugh squeel and cry! You are so good. I hate you! I wish my stuff was as good as yours... damnit!... Oh and now everytime I think of Dean puking I can't help but smile and say poor Dean. When will she stop making you puke...then i laugh.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Fav image from this chapter:

Dean's eyes drifted shut again. He coughed a little and cleared his throat, a hand brushing across his stomach.

Yum. I can see it so clearly - great description of Dean waking up.
kamelion chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
DAMN you're good. You're really, really, really damned good. Marry me.
JazzyIrish chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Hey Terry, I did read this one before. Loved it both times. I enjoy reading these shorter, more concise stories that are similar to show episodes. And this would make a fantastic episode. Great job. Of course the best part was Dean on that dance floor. Good Lord...

I look forward to the next ones, as well. Thanks for sharing this with us...again ;). Until next time...
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Hey

I feel bad coz I got caught up and didnt review the last 2 but no definately not crap. I dont think you could honestly write anything crap. Your characterisations of the boys are always so spot on and this story was no different. It's a damn good story from start to finish ... This one was a standout for me (back when i would read VS occasionally) just like Gaelic's "Suffocate" was.

This end chapter was intense and my god some of those scenes i could play out in my head and wow omg ... well it was nice is all i will say lol and i really REALLY Loved the last line! Awesome job!

Tara x0x