Reviews for Do You Know?
MissZivaBeckett chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw :') I'm in tears now! Beautiful writing lovely :)
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
God, I can not keep away from you! You're like a drug. This is absolutely great for something written at one o'clock in the morning. I bow to the master. *Takes bow*
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was great. Considering the show was a little OC this is actually in line with the show. I would have rather seen this than Gibbs and her in Autopsy.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very well done. Nice Tag! I could hear the voices and see Ziva (the Ziva from Recoil) really reacting this way. Great job. And the end with the "You cannot know that" is in a way, foreshadowing the finale...liked it very much. Great job.

-TLH
ellameno chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
exactly. comfort mode: CHECK IT OUT! anyway i liked this! i am gald you had that feeling at one am in the morning!
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I thought i reviewed this one.. hmm... Well it was a great, wonderful, well written story! Wish they added this to the show!
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
It would be the perfect last addition to that scary episode! Great scene!
blarney chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I see the "Complete" but isn't there some way to continue this touching story?
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Dramatic, yes. But I love it. The episode was so chilling... I was so sad for Ziva.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I loved it. The characters are perfectly in character in that particular situation.

Good job.
tacoma chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This was a nice tag. I liked it because it was in the style of the episode. "Recoil" was much darker than other NCIS episodes, and your story fit right in. Good job.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This was really great!
sprntrlgrl chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I liked this - Ziva sounded perfect. I want Ziva and Tony together so much! Thanks for the read. :]
coexist love chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aw! There you go Tony! Comfort her!

No way she was really interested in Locke!
alwaysalice chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
you are an amazing writer! keep up the great work!